Cherry trail z8500 4GB/ 64GB SSD with fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry trail z8500 4GB/ 64GB SSD with fan

Another little toy on the way to play with :-)

Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

I have a Teclast tablet same chip, you are going to need than fan.....they do get warm
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Looks an awesome piece of kit, will be interesting to see these take off. Seen the kangaroo Windows Ten portable box and its getting some good reviews
      Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
      <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
      <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
      <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
      https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
      </form>

Comment

yeah damo my main issue will be the heat factor being cherrytrail hopefully the heat dissipation will be less than the baytrial,

I mean having the factor of 4gb ram and 64 gb ssd is also big wow factor for me

because the usual

32gb rom does not leave you much room maybe around 17gb without installed updates
        2gb ram well its border line I think personally

worst come from it from heat I will pull it out of the case and slap better heat dispation heat sink and fan in a new 3d printed case :-)

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

4Gb/64Gb is definitely what is needed to take Cherry Trail to the next level and as I have already seen with the Windows 10 November update, to get it installed on my X5 with only 32Gb to play with, I am going to have to re-install Windows and then the apps to stay up to date.

Looking at the number of vents in the image, if they are replicated on the other side and back then I would not think that there will be a heat dissipation issue.

The success will come down to the price but it looks an exciting prospect.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

its costing me the price of the shipping, $US60 but the unit it self is around $US150.00, the 2GB/32GB is $US105.00

JustMe

Comment

$150 sounds like a reasonable price in the current market.

Look forward to your assessment of it.
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I'm also looking forward to it so i can take around with me in my pocket to family and friends places to do my work when bored lol, or even trips away. without needing to carry a laptop or use their pc and leave cherry-trails behind of what been doing ahahaha

JustMe

Comment

Would love to see this in a box form factor, stick form factor will 100% have issues with over heating.

Comment

A bit off topic here. Is it me or is geek buying putting all there prices up lately. I mean i bought the Zidoo x6 a couple of weeks ago for £65 , now there £73.80. Canny increase don't you think. Its like this all over there site.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
                      Would love to see this in a box form factor, stick form factor will 100% have issues with over heating.
                      +1
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

how about we stick one of these bad boys on there actual that what i use for my pc well the d-14 noctua super quit and cool really well and out does the water blocks

JustMe

Comment

Well as long at the cat aint to close should be fine

Cheers
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                            how about we stick one of these bad boys on there actual that what i use for my pc well the d-14 noctua super quit and cool really well and out does the water blocks
                            That is a good looking cooler. What level of db?

Comment

D-14 http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=p...4&lng=en&set=1
                              D-15 http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=p...2&lng=en&set=1

cost me for d-14 $90 around 3 years ago teh d-15 is around AUD$110 very well built cooler for AMD and Intel even the fans are adjustable by simple tension clips

be prepaired for case with enough room and width to fit that bad boy like cooler master cm storm or fractual node etc especially if you have nice GTS750

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                              X