Pipo X9 owners here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iplaymusic127 View Post
    ... Now within the Android operating system there is the OS Switch icon, I do not have any software or app like that In windows 10, that I could easily locate at least. ...
    You can download it over the following link (at my community site). Copy the "WinToAnd.exe" Tool only on your Windows desktop (Not install!) and run it by doubleclick. Thats all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue.Child View Post

Hi, can you please share the links to download the Stock firmware? I mean like this one --->Pipo-x9-win10-2015-09-07.rar (be updated to 1511 build after install)<---. I am unable to download it fron pan.baidu website. I am stucking at BIOS.

Thank you very much.

Comment

My Pipo X9 is stuck on android or windows, no more dual boot available, somebody has an advice ?
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ricojimi View Post
          My Pipo X9 is stuck on android or windows, no more dual boot available, somebody has an advice ?
          Thanks
          You can reset the unit by pressing the Power/Restart and the Vol+ together for 30 sec. When it comes back after that it will gie you a choice. Make sure you ALWAYS shut-down either Android or Win properly otherwise you'd have to use the reset feature A LOT!

Comment

Thanks it work, but I shutted down the pipo properly.
            Good Year

Comment

My new community, where I also offer the downloads for the Pipo X9 firmware, can be found here: https://isacologne.de/forums/forum/12-pipo-x9/
              Firmware, Treiber und Tools zum installieren

Comment

I cannot charge the battery anymore, no more red light. Thanks to help

Comment

Working...
                X