No announcement yet.

Sunchip Wintel CX-W8 PRO (x5-Z8300)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i have the Wintel Cx Pro with Windows 10 64bit installed.Is it possible to install Win 10 Home 32bit with Media Creation tool from Microsoft with USB stick? Yes or no? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Boom21 View Post
      Hi i have the Wintel Cx Pro with Windows 10 64bit installed.Is it possible to install Win 10 Home 32bit with Media Creation tool from Microsoft with USB stick? Yes or no? Thanks
      Yes there should be no problem as long as the product key is legitimate, which in this case is hard coded into the box, then you can clean install 32bit. You can't downgrade without wiping the 64 bit version installed though.

Might be worth making sure that if the box came pre-installed with 64 bit that there are 32 bit drivers available.

You might find that the Windows setup will detect all the hardware and install drivers automatically but it's not a guarantee.

Worth creating an image of the box so that you can easily return to it if desired.
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I recently bought a Wintel Cx-w8 and accidentally changed the boot start to Android in the BIOS menu.

Now all I get is a black screen and I cant get to enter BIOS again, keyboard works, pressing Ctrl Alt Del reboots the device.

Any help?

Comment

Hi,

you can try this (worked for me when the system didn't want to boot anymore) :

open the case, unplug the bios battery. it should reset the bios settings.

regards

trulio

Comment

Originally posted by trulio View Post
            Hi,

you can try this (worked for me when the system didn't want to boot anymore) :

open the case, unplug the bios battery. it should reset the bios settings.

regards

trulio
            I've unplugged the bios battery but nothing changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dioxine View Post

I've unplugged the bios battery but nothing changed.
              Leave it unplugged for a little while as there may be some residual charge remaining.

Comment

Thanks! It restored the BIOS settings.
                But now Windows is stuck in Startup Repair, I try "Reset this PC" option but it fails.

Comment

Does it fail with any specific error?

BTW this thread may be of use if you have to manually restore.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-10/general/wintel-w8-pro-z8300-tools-t3373580

Comment

Hello. I am new to the forum. I do not know English so sorry for mistakes. I have a problem. I bought Wintela pro and I can not install Windows 32bit. Probably bios (UEFI) blocks. On the motherboard is a SATA1 socket, Think you can connect HDD?
                    And here are pics from inside.
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Davvvi View Post
                      Hello. I am new to the forum. I do not know English so sorry for mistakes. I have a problem. I bought Wintela pro and I can not install Windows 32bit. Probably bios (UEFI) blocks. On the motherboard is a SATA1 socket, Think you can connect HDD?
                      And here are pics from inside.
                      I believe you need 64bit windows.
                      Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

alguna persona instalo mini win OS en el wintel PRO

Comment

Someone could install win 10 mini OS or lite OS versions of win 10 64 bit in wintel Pro

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_34748.png Views:	1 Size:	267.9 KB ID:	740645
                            Hi.
                            this a photo of wintel dx-w8 pro x5 z8350 motherboard

I'd like to know what is this connector for. And there is also a smaller one just behind it .? Thank you.
                            Last edited by drhady; 08-18-2018, 15:33.

Comment

I have a Sunchip Wintel CX-W8 PRO (x5-Z8300) Running win 10 64 bit --it works fine when I use it for playback of video channels however if the channel is full hd (1920 1080) the picture is distorted and unwatchable--is this a problem of the video driver-no hd support or as I only have 2giga ram the box is just not capable! --Any new driver would be great
                              Many thanx

Comment

Working...
                              X