Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paveki
    replied
    Dyskusja na temat zmodyfikowanych systemów Win10.

& eng...

don't forget to make a copy of the drivers !!! before format !!!

Leave a comment:

• cliv
    replied
    Originally posted by Paveki View Post
    I found on the Polish website with windows system modifications Windows pro core after installation takes 6 GB + Android 7.1.2 from android-x86.org

I now have a very fast windows system + a good android with working netflix 720p or more
    Can you post link?

Leave a comment:

• Paveki
    replied
    You're right linux works better than windows, but not better than this windows modification

but in fact you do not need anything other than linux

Leave a comment:

• nelson996
    replied
    Originally posted by Paveki View Post
    I found on the Polish website with windows system modifications Windows pro core after installation takes 6 GB + Android 7.1.2 from android-x86.org

I now have a very fast windows system + a good android with working netflix 720p or more
    I wanted to use it as a music server only. Linux suits my requirements. And it seems to work better than windows for me... So far!

Leave a comment:

• Paveki
    replied

Leave a comment:

• nelson996
    replied
    * UPDATE * Just recently installed linxiums atom version Linux for atom & cherry trail processors. You have to download the flavour of Linux you want then patch the iso with his mod. All seems to be working well so far. I have installed foobar2000 with wine, both from their own official websites, do not do it through the Linux software app. The audio driver is still a little buggy and needs to be manually awoken by clicking on the speaker icon in the top right hand corner. No problems with external hard drive as of yet...

Leave a comment:

• Paveki
    replied
    PIPO Tablet PC official firmware and user manual downloads, update the latest Firmware and the most practical User Manual and Installation Tools for PIPO tablets.

Leave a comment:

• Yinshow
    replied
    Where can I find drivers and other installation materials on this Pipo X10.

Leave a comment:

• Paveki
    replied
    Latest dual system

Leave a comment:

• Paveki
    replied
    Hello

I downloaded windows from DJ_DaMS thanks for upload

But i do not know how to install it when i run the cmd popup window and the end
    Drivers are already the other way they are on win 8.1 or win 10 nothing works
    Did anyone show my step by step how to install drivers and windows they do not have any exe file not iso

Leave a comment:

• nelson996
    replied
    Ha! Me again... Just wondered if it might be a power supply problem... Just borrowed my daughter's 5V 4A power supply from her netbook... Seemed to work OK but then I plugged in my 2.5inch portable drive and started to get similar problems, especially using the blue coloured USB plug. Then I used a mains powered USB hub with the drive and everything started to work!!!!!! This is a brief experiment yet to be proven in the field... So I need to buy a new power supply (maybe 5A?) And a mains powered USB hub then hopefully my pipo x9s music server will be worth all the effort...

Leave a comment:

• nelson996
    replied
    Long overdue update - I've given up on it!!! tried everything i can think of, even tried the linuxium version of xubuntu and still got the same issues with the usb. I think it may be a hardware issue now..?!????

Anyway, gonna cut my losses, box it up and sell it to anyone who fancies a challenge?! I could always use it as a door stop! (an expensive waste of time for me!)! Anyone know of any good alternatives that actually work?!

Leave a comment:

• nelson996
    replied
    Had a play with the Pipo on Friday, switched it on, everything worked(touchscreen, usb)!!???!?!?? Bit confusing, think it can be a bit temperamental!! Ran it for about 3 hrs, playing music through foobar using a usb dac to my amp, reading the music files off a portable usb drive and controlling it with my android phone and it didn't skip a beat!! Will see what happens next time I get a chance to use it...

I had previously gone through all the usb and human interface devices in the device manager and unticked 'allow windows to switch this device off'. There seem to be quite a few to untick, think I must have done nearly 10...?!

Leave a comment:

• sof
    replied
    Yes the touchsrceen is working 100% however still getiing unstable USB ports even USB2 PHY disabled.

Leave a comment:

• wiraone
    replied
    The easiest way to fix the touch screen problem is to install using the firmware as attached above. It works 100%, but you will not get the audio working with that firmware, you still need to download the audio driver from one of my link in previous page.

On USB2, it works for few hours and then my pipo went to sleep, that is when the problem re-occur again. So, the solution with USB2 PHY Power Gating does help in some way but not resolved totally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X