Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As soon as i get some free time will upload some pics internal and external as for aida don't want to stress the cenovo, and also my pipo x7 runs under pressure browsing,youtube playing at the same time, extracting some rars and generally doing some work around 60c even though it has changed thermal pads, heatsinks & a fan on the side so i am not really worried.

Comment

Hi all,
      I just received a Cenovo MINIPC2 and would like to install windows 10 professional from a usb key but until now I've failed to boot from the usb key.
      What bios settings must I change to enable boot from a usb key?
      Thank you.
      Regards

Comment

Originally posted by geoair.pt View Post
        Hi all,
        I just received a Cenovo MINIPC2 and would like to install windows 10 professional from a usb key but until now I've failed to boot from the usb key.
        What bios settings must I change to enable boot from a usb key?
        Thank you.
        Regards
        When booting up, pres Esc to enter the BIOS
        Then you will find Boot menu where you can set the boot drive

Comment

I'm having problems with my Cenovo Mini PC2, it is the graphics driver which is freezing. Does anyone have a working driver link? Or maybe a Double Driver saved drivers to share with us? As with other chinese companies, Cenovo support is virtually non-existant. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Heard from some website that Windows 10 is activated but not genuine. Can someone pls confirm? Sucks knowing I have one on the way and hearing this bad news. What are the repercussions or should I say the cheapest way to install genuine Windows..

Comment

Here is the drivers for cenovo mini pc 2 for everyone i have backed them up with double driver

Comment

My english is bad, so i'm just trying to make this understandable. Cenovo minipc2 is just pure garbage! Mine had pirated windows 10, so i decided to install another os. The next problem was that bluetooth, wifi, and even sounds were not working (no drivers/support). I tried with ubuntu, kubuntu, elementary, mint, even tried with pirated windows 10 again but nothing! After days of fighting i finally contacted vendor and got link to chinese bullshit website and wasted a day to register and download some windows version, but still nothing... All this was months ago.

Yesterday i decided to try again to get this garbage working and i found linuxium website. I tried with Ubuntu16.10 Beta 2 and finally got sounds working, tho bluetooth and wifi are still not working (wifi worked with usb dongle). So now what i'm going to do is to order extra usb-wifi dongle and maybe also bluetooth and keep using ubuntu.

Aeolous thank you for that link, i'm going to save that file just in case!

Comment

Hello everyone
                  like to install windows 10 professional from a usb but until now I've failed to boot from the usb .
                  I know how to access bios pressing the ESC or F2 , But he does not see the drive Usb
                  I made a bootable usb with rufus
                  Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by naorsa View Post
                    Hello everyone
                    like to install windows 10 professional from a usb but until now I've failed to boot from the usb .
                    I know how to access bios pressing the ESC or F2 , But he does not see the drive Usb
                    I made a bootable usb with rufus
                    Thank you.
                    Clarify that the USB stick brand/model supports USB boot.
                    Use Rufus to generate a bootable USB stick formatted to FAT32 with 4096 bytes cluster size.
                    Insert USB stick into the mini PC.
                    Power on the mini PC and immediately repeatedly press F2 to access UEFI / BIOS.
                    From the first setting screen, select "Boot Manager" when subsequently the USB device should be selectable as the boot device.

Comment

thanks fantastick
                      I tried all what you wrote, but nothing helped.
                      Or mini-PC turns off after a few seconds or when I want to begin installing Windows I receive an error recovery
                      Nothing can be done to save the cenovo
                      I am very disappointed from the product

Comment

DonĀ“t give up right now.
                        I bet it is the Power Supply that is faulty.
                        Try a different one with 3A.

dka925
                        Last edited by neomode; 12-10-2016, 13:58.

Comment

thanks dka925
                          Okay, I'll buy 3a Power Supply
                          I need a 5.5 mm connection right?
                          Do you think it will solve Windows error messages when I try
                          install?

Comment

After reading yes it should solve your Problem.

Neomode

Comment

In the meantime, this is what I found in power supply: https://i.imgsafe.org/c40eec3750.jpg
                              But outside power supply:https://i.imgsafe.org/c40a2b7bf0.jpg
                              Last edited by naorsa; 12-10-2016, 17:54.

Comment

Originally posted by naorsa View Post
                                In the meantime, this is what I found in power supply: https://i.imgsafe.org/c40eec3750.jpg
                                But outside power supply:https://i.imgsafe.org/c40a2b7bf0.jpg
                                Lol ! I hope the replacement is more credible. Buddy of mine uses a 40Watts Anker desktop multi-outlet USB power supply for his mini-PC. A little overkill but is probably more stable than the manufacturer-supplied item.

Comment

Working...
                                X