Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mima
    replied
    My english is bad, so i'm just trying to make this understandable. Cenovo minipc2 is just pure garbage! Mine had pirated windows 10, so i decided to install another os. The next problem was that bluetooth, wifi, and even sounds were not working (no drivers/support). I tried with ubuntu, kubuntu, elementary, mint, even tried with pirated windows 10 again but nothing! After days of fighting i finally contacted vendor and got link to chinese bullshit website and wasted a day to register and download some windows version, but still nothing... All this was months ago.

Yesterday i decided to try again to get this garbage working and i found linuxium website. I tried with Ubuntu16.10 Beta 2 and finally got sounds working, tho bluetooth and wifi are still not working (wifi worked with usb dongle). So now what i'm going to do is to order extra usb-wifi dongle and maybe also bluetooth and keep using ubuntu.

Aeolous thank you for that link, i'm going to save that file just in case!

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    Here is the drivers for cenovo mini pc 2 for everyone i have backed them up with double driver

Leave a comment:

• Cypher
    replied
    Heard from some website that Windows 10 is activated but not genuine. Can someone pls confirm? Sucks knowing I have one on the way and hearing this bad news. What are the repercussions or should I say the cheapest way to install genuine Windows..

Leave a comment:

• tarmiricmi
    replied
    I'm having problems with my Cenovo Mini PC2, it is the graphics driver which is freezing. Does anyone have a working driver link? Or maybe a Double Driver saved drivers to share with us? As with other chinese companies, Cenovo support is virtually non-existant. Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• tarmiricmi
    replied
    Originally posted by geoair.pt View Post
    Hi all,
    I just received a Cenovo MINIPC2 and would like to install windows 10 professional from a usb key but until now I've failed to boot from the usb key.
    What bios settings must I change to enable boot from a usb key?
    Thank you.
    Regards
    When booting up, pres Esc to enter the BIOS
    Then you will find Boot menu where you can set the boot drive

Leave a comment:

• geoair.pt
    replied
    Hi all,
    I just received a Cenovo MINIPC2 and would like to install windows 10 professional from a usb key but until now I've failed to boot from the usb key.
    What bios settings must I change to enable boot from a usb key?
    Thank you.
    Regards

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    As soon as i get some free time will upload some pics internal and external as for aida don't want to stress the cenovo, and also my pipo x7 runs under pressure browsing,youtube playing at the same time, extracting some rars and generally doing some work around 60c even though it has changed thermal pads, heatsinks & a fan on the side so i am not really worried.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    All Good Look forward to some Images and Pictures etc...
    Aidia is a good stress tester, Intel Pretty happy running at 60 most of there cpu's start to freak around the 90c mark so lots of room
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    Well just received the cenovo mini pc 2 nice little box obtained the key just in case i need it make a full driver back up and did some modding between the heatsink and the metal plate place some thermal pads and underneath the cenovo a usb fan that i 've made and runs pretty good maximum temps 60c after 30 minutes 1080p videos in youtube some browsing etc.

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    thanks for the advise will do so when it arrives.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Make sure you get the keyfinder to be sure you have a key just incase, in same thread, have just updated a few of my Intel boxes clean install(boot from USB) all picked up the digital entitlement/Licence, but i don't have this unit you speak of.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    Thanks Trebor will do so when it arrives,@naorsa is it windows activated because i read somewhere that if you do a fresh install from the recovery it will not activate them again thats a drawback for me.

Leave a comment:

• naorsa
    replied
    Thanks trebor.
    I used Double Driver
    To back up my drivers, very good software, keeping important files.

Leave a comment:

• trebor
    replied
    Double Driver is the Go...
    have a look here

Leave a comment:

• aeolous
    replied
    I am waiting for mine to arrive so naorsa if someone can help and tell me how can i back up the drivers i ll be happy to share them, i hope that cenovo will be a good windows mini pc lets see.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X