Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone else purchased one of these Cenovo mini PC's and if so, how are they getting on with it?

I am currently waiting for mine to be dispatched from China, once they have finished celebrating their New Year !!

Comment

began using my new 4gb, 64gb Cenovo MINIPC2 about 10 says ago. I began noticing problems with search engine MSN and installed Google Chrome. I began receiving space error message and problems went on and on eventually completely disabling any search engine. Therefore I rest/restored the pc. I began the process and appeared all was working until the program stalled at 64%. Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by DLCarr View Post
        began using my new 4gb, 64gb Cenovo MINIPC2 about 10 says ago. I began noticing problems with search engine MSN and installed Google Chrome. I began receiving space error message and problems went on and on eventually completely disabling any search engine. Therefore I rest/restored the pc. I began the process and appeared all was working until the program stalled at 64%. Any suggestions? Thank you!!
        Describe the process that you are using to re-install Windows 10.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Could someone share the drivers with me, please? I did a clean install without backing them up and I can't find them online either.

Comment

Hi all,
            I have re installed win10 in my mini PC. I have used backup file available on post #21 (from double driver) and all is fine, LAN connection is ok apart of the Boradbands driver for WiFi.
            Anyone has the correct driver or installation software?
            Thanks
            Gipi2005

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
              Here is the drivers for cenovo mini pc 2 for everyone i have backed them up with double driver
              Hi aeolous,
              i tried the link for the drivers, but MediaFire says the files aren't there anymore. Any chance of re-uploding them please?

Comment

Originally posted by bodpodx View Post

Hi aeolous,
                i tried the link for the drivers, but MediaFire says the files aren't there anymore. Any chance of re-uploding them please?
                It should be up and running again hope it helps let me know, if not try in techtablets it should be there also.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X