Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

or
    Cenovo MINI PC 2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 2G/32G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver+Black

Click image for larger version

Name:	20160512113409oramk5x.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	571832

Name:	20160512113516svgi1m9.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	13.3 KB
ID:	571835
    Cenovo MINI PC2 is pre-installed with Windows 10 home, so that our users are able to enjoy the advanced functions of Windows OS directly. Moreover, the built-in Cortana in Windows 10 can turn Cenovo MINIPC2 into a work assistant as well as life-partner. With Windows 10 OS, you can sync game display to any devices of Windows 10 OS. What an amazing scenario! When your friends are watching football matches on TV, you can play games on Xbox and display on another PC screen.
    Intel Cherry Trail Z8300
    Intel Atom X5 Z8300 has an average performing CPU with a maximum clock speed of 1,440.00 MHz. It has 4 core(s), resulting in extremely efficient multi-tasking when compared to dual core processors.
    DDR3 4GB RAM, eMMC 64GB Flash
    It boasts DDR3 4GB RAM, and 64GB eMMC Flash, advantageous in performance, security and reliability, ascribing to the eMMC memory, ultimately delivering a richer end-user experience.
    802.11 b/g/n
    Supprots 802.11 b/g/n wireless standard, among which 802.11b has a maximum bandwidth of 11 Mbps, 802.11g 54 Mbps and 802.11n 150 Mbps.
    100M LAN
    Equipped with 100M LAN Interface for unfettered internet surfing.

Name:	201605121134201noyepm.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	571833

Name:	201605121134131ql6tng.jpg
Views:	227
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	571834

Geekbuying 4/64 Gb

GeekBuying 2/32 GB
    Last edited by trebor; 05-12-2016, 09:08.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Does anyone know how can I get drivers?

Comment

Good Heat rating design, and buit-in long antena,http://goo.gl/P2GQKdhttp://goo.gl/UZHBvW

mini PC Wintel Pro CX-W8 (Windows 10) | Unboxing e TeardownBox com Windows 10, processador quad-core Intel Atom Cherry Trail x5-Z8300, 2G RAM e 32G ROM, 1 po...

​who is the clone? so who makes this mini ​PC?

Comment

It's not uncommon to find the same boards in different vendors boxes.
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Is the Windows activated?

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher View Post
            Is the Windows activated?

yes it is activated

Comment

Does anyone know how can I get drivers??

Comment

I am waiting for mine to arrive so naorsa if someone can help and tell me how can i back up the drivers i ll be happy to share them, i hope that cenovo will be a good windows mini pc lets see.

Comment

Double Driver is the Go...
                  have a look here

treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks trebor.
                    I used Double Driver
                    To back up my drivers, very good software, keeping important files.

Comment

Thanks Trebor will do so when it arrives,@naorsa is it windows activated because i read somewhere that if you do a fresh install from the recovery it will not activate them again thats a drawback for me.

Comment

Make sure you get the keyfinder to be sure you have a key just incase, in same thread, have just updated a few of my Intel boxes clean install(boot from USB) all picked up the digital entitlement/Licence, but i don't have this unit you speak of.
                        Cheers
                        treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

thanks for the advise will do so when it arrives.

Comment

Well just received the cenovo mini pc 2 nice little box obtained the key just in case i need it make a full driver back up and did some modding between the heatsink and the metal plate place some thermal pads and underneath the cenovo a usb fan that i 've made and runs pretty good maximum temps 60c after 30 minutes 1080p videos in youtube some browsing etc.

Comment

All Good Look forward to some Images and Pictures etc...
                              Aidia is a good stress tester, Intel Pretty happy running at 60 most of there cpu's start to freak around the 90c mark so lots of room
                              Cheers
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                              X