Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cenovo MINIPC2 Intel Cherry Trail Z8300 Windows10 Smart Mini PC 4G/64G 2.4G WiFi LAN HDMI 1080P OTG - Silver or Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aeolous
    replied
    Originally posted by bodpodx View Post

Hi aeolous,
    i tried the link for the drivers, but MediaFire says the files aren't there anymore. Any chance of re-uploding them please?
    It should be up and running again hope it helps let me know, if not try in techtablets it should be there also.

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• bodpodx
    replied
    Originally posted by aeolous View Post
    Here is the drivers for cenovo mini pc 2 for everyone i have backed them up with double driver
    Hi aeolous,
    i tried the link for the drivers, but MediaFire says the files aren't there anymore. Any chance of re-uploding them please?

Leave a comment:

• gipi2005
    replied
    Hi all,
    I have re installed win10 in my mini PC. I have used backup file available on post #21 (from double driver) and all is fine, LAN connection is ok apart of the Boradbands driver for WiFi.
    Anyone has the correct driver or installation software?
    Thanks
    Gipi2005

Leave a comment:

• bodpodx
    replied
    Could someone share the drivers with me, please? I did a clean install without backing them up and I can't find them online either.

Leave a comment:

• bluesmanuk
    replied
    Originally posted by DLCarr View Post
    began using my new 4gb, 64gb Cenovo MINIPC2 about 10 says ago. I began noticing problems with search engine MSN and installed Google Chrome. I began receiving space error message and problems went on and on eventually completely disabling any search engine. Therefore I rest/restored the pc. I began the process and appeared all was working until the program stalled at 64%. Any suggestions? Thank you!!
    Describe the process that you are using to re-install Windows 10.

Leave a comment:

• DLCarr
    replied
    began using my new 4gb, 64gb Cenovo MINIPC2 about 10 says ago. I began noticing problems with search engine MSN and installed Google Chrome. I began receiving space error message and problems went on and on eventually completely disabling any search engine. Therefore I rest/restored the pc. I began the process and appeared all was working until the program stalled at 64%. Any suggestions? Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Montala
    replied
    Has anyone else purchased one of these Cenovo mini PC's and if so, how are they getting on with it?

I am currently waiting for mine to be dispatched from China, once they have finished celebrating their New Year !!

Leave a comment:

• fantastick
    replied
    Originally posted by naorsa View Post
    In the meantime, this is what I found in power supply: https://i.imgsafe.org/c40eec3750.jpg
    But outside power supply:https://i.imgsafe.org/c40a2b7bf0.jpg
    Lol ! I hope the replacement is more credible. Buddy of mine uses a 40Watts Anker desktop multi-outlet USB power supply for his mini-PC. A little overkill but is probably more stable than the manufacturer-supplied item.

Leave a comment:

• naorsa
    replied
    In the meantime, this is what I found in power supply: https://i.imgsafe.org/c40eec3750.jpg
    But outside power supply:https://i.imgsafe.org/c40a2b7bf0.jpg
    Last edited by naorsa; 12-10-2016, 17:54.

Leave a comment:

• neomode
    replied
    After reading yes it should solve your Problem.

Neomode

Leave a comment:

• naorsa
    replied
    thanks dka925
    Okay, I'll buy 3a Power Supply
    I need a 5.5 mm connection right?
    Do you think it will solve Windows error messages when I try
    install?

Leave a comment:

• dka925
    replied
    DonĀ“t give up right now.
    I bet it is the Power Supply that is faulty.
    Try a different one with 3A.

dka925
    Last edited by neomode; 12-10-2016, 13:58.

Leave a comment:

• naorsa
    replied
    thanks fantastick
    I tried all what you wrote, but nothing helped.
    Or mini-PC turns off after a few seconds or when I want to begin installing Windows I receive an error recovery
    Nothing can be done to save the cenovo
    I am very disappointed from the product

Leave a comment:

• fantastick
    replied
    Originally posted by naorsa View Post
    Hello everyone
    like to install windows 10 professional from a usb but until now I've failed to boot from the usb .
    I know how to access bios pressing the ESC or F2 , But he does not see the drive Usb
    I made a bootable usb with rufus
    Thank you.
    Clarify that the USB stick brand/model supports USB boot.
    Use Rufus to generate a bootable USB stick formatted to FAT32 with 4096 bytes cluster size.
    Insert USB stick into the mini PC.
    Power on the mini PC and immediately repeatedly press F2 to access UEFI / BIOS.
    From the first setting screen, select "Boot Manager" when subsequently the USB device should be selectable as the boot device.

Leave a comment:

• naorsa
    replied
    Hello everyone
    like to install windows 10 professional from a usb but until now I've failed to boot from the usb .
    I know how to access bios pressing the ESC or F2 , But he does not see the drive Usb
    I made a bootable usb with rufus
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X