Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VORKE V2 Mini PC Intel Skylake Ubuntu1 6.04 8G DDR3L Samsung SSD 802.11AC WIFI Gigabit LAN USB 3.1 Type C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does have BT, well mine does

As far as the Beebox, recall its Bare Bone,
    Need to get Ram HDD etc and software, think your even easier with your Bucks
    As this one is near on complete it does the job very nicely.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Some More Random tests and Information

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

One never needs anything and drooling is ok I guess

But you know deep down you do want one (no pressure at all)
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          One never needs anything and drooling is ok I guess

But you know deep down you do want one (no pressure at all)
          Between you and Bluesman, I am going to be homeless sooner than expected. I did not see any mention of Bluetooth in the description, thanks for verifying it. I assume it passes through HD audio, correct? One more expense is purchasing a Windows license.
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

I have yet to tested Passthru as yet thru my system and yes to the Windows Licence,
            Most of these new(latest) Windows boxes are starting to show some real good finally.
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Can anyone answer if 16GB ram module can be plugged in?
              I've read somewhere that Skylake supports even more than 16GB.
              But on the other hand, there can also be a BIOS limitation, hence the question.
              If 8GB is maximum, I'm afraid that's a deal-breaker for me
              Thanks.

EDIT: does it have MBO jumper, or something I can reset the BIOS settings?
              Once I flipped the "wrong" setting and was unable to boot anymore.
              And there was no way to reset bios settings. So I always check that too

Comment

VORKE-V2-Plus-Lite-Intel-Skylake-I7-7500U-8GB-256GB-Mini-PC

$399.99 after coupon: UISZUWZI [for all the EU warehouse]
                $379.99 after coupon: BXOHCWFT [for China warehouse]

Click image for larger version  Name:	v1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	114.7 KB ID:	607622
                Click image for larger version  Name:	v2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	155.4 KB ID:	607620
                Click image for larger version  Name:	v3.jpg Views:	2 Size:	69.5 KB ID:	607618
                Click image for larger version  Name:	v4.jpg Views:	2 Size:	86.7 KB ID:	607619
                Click image for larger version  Name:	v5.jpg Views:	1 Size:	47.8 KB ID:	607617
                Click image for larger version  Name:	v6.jpg Views:	1 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	607621

Geekbuying
                VORKE-V2-Plus-Lite-Intel-Skylake-I7-7500U-8GB-256GB-Mini-PC

$399.99 after coupon: UISZUWZI [for all the EU warehouse]
                $379.99 after coupon: BXOHCWFT [for China warehouse]
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Has anyone managed to successfully install Windows 10 on Vorke's NVMe / PCIe SSD? Bolded part is the key question. Windows Setup sometimes doesn't detect SSD, and sometimes does but can't partition it (or can't even delete existing partitions), or installation comes halfway through, then SSD becomes invisible again (followed by continuous boot loops). I've installed Windows 10 many many times before, but I guess this is something specific to NVMe/PCIe SSD. Some incompatibility, missing driver, or incorrect BIOS configuration. I've been strugling with it for the past 8 hours, but still haven't find any way to install Windows without issues. Can someone please help me with this one? Thanks.

Comment

I think this will be the same and Cheaper at Present: $359.99
                    Great little unit:
                    Alfawise A1 Mini PC- GRAY I5-7200U 8GB DDR3L/128G SSD

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/adv...sd-at-gearbest

treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                    X