3 models to choose

Click image for larger version

Name:	132.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	622008

Main Features:
    Dual Core Intel Core i5-7200U CPU
    HYSTOU comes with Intel Core i5-7200U, which is a high performance dual-core 64bit chipset which is known for a maximum speed up to 3.10GHz, as well as Intel HD Graphics 620 GPU, the quality configuration provides you with ultra-fast running speed and professional graphic processing ability.

Three Types of Memory
    It boasts 8GB DDR3L RAM + 128GB eMMC ROM, 8GB DDR3L RAM + 256GB eMMC ROM and 16GB DDR3L RAM + 256GB eMMC ROM. They give you more space to download your favorite apps to browse websites, play games, watch movies more smoothly.

8GB + 128GB

8GB + 256GB

16GB + 256GB

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Hi trebor, HYSTOU FMP03B - i5 - 7200U, is very good ( +/- 290 $ version barbone, link : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Pre-s...OrigTitle=true ).

The HYSTOU FMP03B - i5 - 7200U Does not support the DDR4
    and
    Read just 4K Support is 30Hz

However, yes ( link : http://ark.intel.com/products/95443/...up-to-3_10-GHz), Why the hystou FMP03B does not?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be good, To know people's opinions on :

- Should a fan be added, and if yes, which ?
    - 8 Gb DDR3 1866 or 16 Gb DDR3 1866 ?
    - Wireless Mouse Remote Control, To remotely turn on and off the PC ( link : https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/Wirel...OrigTitle=true )

Comment

WIndows 10 16GB Ram can never have to much
      I have an I3 Version no thermal problems if you buried it in a cupboard with no airflow maybe....
      As the Case is part of the heatsink maybe a small fan on the outside may do.

For 3 bucks good looking remote...if the claims are true
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thank you for answering me trebor , I would like to buy a HYSTOU also, But I have some questions:

1) You bought, the HYSTOU FMP03B i3 (kaby lake) or (sky lake) version ?

2) (Gigabyte GB-BKi3HA-7100) and (HYSTOU FMP03B - i3 - 7100U), Have the same CPU, but :

Gigabyte = 4K Support is 60Hz and DDR4

HYSTOU = 4K Support is 30Hz and no DDR4

Why ?

3) HYSTOU i5 or i3 ( For the problem of heat, It is better i3 ? )

4) HYSTOU FMP03B i3 = 10-bit H.265/HEVC decoding with hardware acceleration ?

5) If you have, the version HYSTOU FMP03B i3, What do you think of this mini pc ?

Comment

Hi Moulin

I have

Does well for a windows unit,
          Then one I have is a bit of Tank , more a work horse but easy plex server for our needs

Extra Ram SSD etc installed
          Just waiting for a AC wifi Module to see if we can Bump it up a little more.

The 30/60 Could be the limitation of Displayport v HDMI port

4) Unsure

I believe HYSTOU units first came out aimed at Industry but found that could be other uses so they are becoming more home user friendly

Lots of new NUC type Units showing up of late with USB-C look around.

I mentioned I liked that remote, order one. Not that I need but looks handy.
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
          X