Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VORKE V1 Plus Intel Apollo Lake J3455 4G RAM 64GB SSD AC WIFI Gig LAN Bt4.0 HDMI & VGA USB3.0 - Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kos25k View Post
    hello.I finally received my vorke!I am quite enthusiazised!I have one question though please.Why free storage is 52 of 64 gb?And why with latest windows updates,I have just 16 of 52 gb free?wtf!maybe there is something from system to delete?
    Some of the 64Gb storage will be taken up by the Windows installations.

You will need to run Disk Clean Up (cleanmgr.exe) to delete the files and old Windows installations left behind during all the many updates.

When you run it, select Clean up system files and then tick all the boxes to allow all junk to be removed.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

thanks dude!i'm not familiar to windows at all..maybe with command?I forgot..also I want to buy samsung evo 850 250GB Will it be compatible?Are there any limits?I read awesome reviews on it.Also to some complaining about loud fan noise..I didn't have problems with this.Either there are defective units,either people compare it with fanless android tv boxes.The fan has several stages depending the stress,but neither of them is at iritating level.I prefer good and cool function instread of silent and heating function

Comment

thanks dude!i'm not familiar to windows at all..maybe with command?I forgot..also I want to buy samsung evo 850 250GB Will it be compatible?Are there any limits?I read awesome reviews on it.Also to some complaining about loud fan noise..I didn't have problems with this.Either there are defective units,either people compare it with fanless android tv boxes.The fan has several stages depending the stress,but neither of them is at iritating level.I prefer good and cool function instread of silent and heating function
        This should guide you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UfMKd3SPtY

Yes a 250Gb Samsung Evo 850 will be fine.

Comment

thanks again.tomorrow I will end up with my updates and I will post u my first impressions with my new mx3-l air remote!

Comment

mx3-l works properly on every buttons!but for me personaly a wireless keyboard and mouse is still the fastest option..and finally I found the storage problem.it was 29GB on folder windows.old.LOL

Comment

mx3-l works properly on every buttons!but for me personaly a wireless keyboard and mouse is still the fastest option..and finally I found the storage problem.it was 29GB on folder windows.old.LOL
              If you have manually deleted the windows.old folder then run cleanmgr too as you may well find other junk.

Comment

thanks dude.Do u know if our machine supports hyper-v ?visualization.I run bluestacks and on terrarium movies is force closing.if yes...how can I enable hyper-v?from bios or do I have to update windows home to windows professional?
                I think I figured it out.when I disabled virtualisation from bios,bluestacks became almost useless.so I think I must install windows 10 pro so I can disable hyper-v inside that other apps use,windows 10 pro settings,so bluestacks to run smooth.so can anyone tell me if we can update for free to windows 10 pro?do we have a key or something?
                Last edited by kos25k; 03-03-2018, 19:20.

Comment

hello again friends.can anyone help me?how can I revert back to stock windows 10 home activated?is that posible?

Comment

http://www.expertreviews.co.uk/software/operating-systems/1403794/how-to-reset-windows-10-to-factory-settings

Comment

thanks dude.I mean is possible to revert back to activated windows home?At this point I am on a state that I inserted an invalid key for windows education version.It succesfully made the update with extra features added,but it says with red letters that I have problems etc etc..So I f.reset,will my machine revert back to the first state I bought?(windows 10 home activated) ?
                      Inside the link,I see the 3rd option says that installs the windows version that my machine came.But I have deleted windows.old folder already.How can this be done?I am confused..

Comment

hellooo please a quick help as I screwed up my device.is possible to boot from bootable usb so I can reinstall windows??

Comment

hellooo please a quick help as I screwed up my device.is possible to boot from bootable usb so I can reinstall windows??
                          yes just tap escape on starup for bios settings and if you havent deleted the vorke recovery partition you can use this just choose to override recovery bootoption and if you deleted recovery just insert prober windows bootable usb stick and choose this instead

Comment

thanks.I tryiedbto install remix os emulator. but I made all mess.I think I had to make a bootable usb.by the way I figured it out.to boot from usb etc...you have to press F7.but even if with ESC button u can enter BIOS with wireless keyboard,you can't do the same with F7 button.So I had to plug a wired usb keyboard.So I reinstalled windows 10 and now is fine.

Comment

hey guys I need help (again) How can I use skype with speakers and mic at the same time?there is only one hole that says mic in,audio out.I inserted a 3.5mm male adaptor that leads to 2 female 3,5mm holes that I then inserted both mic and speakers but only speakers work.any idea?maybe the only solution is to buy usb speakers for sound and just use the 3,5mm hole for mic?thanks.

Comment

Hi, received yesterday my Vorke V1 Plus minipc, only thing missing is that windows is not activated ... any idea how to activate?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Vorke V1 Plus_win10 not activated.jpg Views:	2 Size:	118.6 KB ID:	727907

Comment

Working...
                                X