PIPO X8 is booting into EFI SHELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PIPO X8 is booting into EFI SHELL

Hello My PIPO X8 is stucked at boot It show me the EFI SHELL. It's like the internal 32GB flash memory driver was deleted and he see only the bios. Regards, Mike M.

Hello Is there is a way to reflash the PIPO X8 including drivers. Regards, Mike M.

Comment

This may be of assistance.

http://blog.geekbuying.com/2015/08/pipo-x8-win10-android-4-4-4-dual-boot-system-firmware-186834-150820/
      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello I have already try it. I should mention that even the display is black and the EFI SHELL I saw only from the DVI connector. It's like all the drivers were deleted even the 32GB flash driver. Regards, Mike M.

Comment

I'm not familiar with this particular machine so don't know what BIOS options there are but does it have an option to switch from UEFI boot to Legacy boot and do you by any chance have fastboot (if available) switched on?

Might also be worth resetting the BIOS to default.

Comment

Hello I am at 64bit UEFI boot , this is the only option. Fast boot disabled. startup.nsh is trying to run: efilinux-eng.efi -f droidboot.img but every partition that it's try to flash it's fails. It's look like the emmc 32GB is unreachable although the BIOS tool: AFUEFIx64.EFI I20_dualos_pipo_N070ICN_20150810.bin /P /B /N /R successed. Regards, Mike M.

Comment

Whilst in the shell, if you type info does it give any information about the EMMC hardware?

Comment

Hello

instead of info there is map.
                the broken PIPO show only the connected USB partition.
                while a working pipo is showing the internal EMMC with about 40 partiotions.

Regards,
                Mike M. Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-07-17_16-21-31_935.jpg
Views:	855
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	656736Click image for larger version

Name:	2017_BROKEN-07-17_16-11-26_267.jpg
Views:	1059
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	656738
                Attached Files

Comment

On the surface it doesn't look good.

There is a reset command in EFI which resets the system (nPartition) but I don't know what the implications of this are.

Comment

Hello The question is how to restore the EMMC mapping while I am at 64bit UEFI boot mode . It might be easier if I was instead at 32bit boot mode. The PIPO has a 64 bit mode when it's booting android or 32 bit when it's booting windows. Regards, Mike M.

Comment

Working...
                    X