Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfawise X5 Mini PC - Intel Atom X5-Z8350 2GB DDR3 + 32GB ROM Gig LAN Windows 10 Android 5.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks kukowontz,

Thank You for download links for Alfawise X5 systems.

Before I get I I have installed Windows from AZW link but this WinPe USB installation formatted and joined my partition and now I have only Windows 10 in 32G partition.

Could you help me how I can to do to instal Android+ Windows from your links?

Thanks

Comment

We need something like this for x5 tablet:

Comment

rkpisanu thanks for this Manual.Mayby somebody knows how to go to recover mode in Alfawise X5?
        I don”t understand why nobody knows how to install Android to Alfawisex5 or AZW X5 or Beelink Z83...

Comment

you can try to push reset and power button at the same time and verify if the intel flash tool recognized the usb connection

Comment

Is there a download link for a full Windows + Android firmware combo? Cause the 6GB download looks to be Windows only.

Comment

Only Windows is available, Android firmware is currently unsupported. Now I use android_x86.

Comment

OK, I've looked into the Android firmware zip and it seems all the partition images are there and the command to flash looks like this:

installer --batch installer.cmd

The contents of the installer.cmd file are as follows:

Code:
                oem unlock
                flash oemvars oemvars.txt
                flash gpt gpt.bin
                flash bootloader bootloader
                erase misc
                erase persistent
                erase metadata
                format config
                format cache
                flash system system.img
                flash boot boot.img
                flash recovery recovery.img
                oem verified
                format data
                continue

Provided I've still got all partitions in place, just not able to boot, it should be easy to reflash with the right tool. There's also a flash.json config - any idea what tool is supposed to be used with these?

Comment

It seems the right tool is probably Intel Flash Tool. Anyone with experience using that?

edit: Oops, installer is already included as an efi bootloader. I'm not going to risk erasing the whole EMMC by trying to boot the thing!

Ok, someone with Android-on-Intel experience, do please explain how to flash Android safely using the firmware from comment #29.
                  Last edited by Shimon; 01-17-2018, 19:15.

Comment

I copied the Android Firmware in USB stick ( formatted fat32 with label WINPE ) but it doesn't boot. I suppose the Intel Flash Tool is only for the tablet/phone.

Comment

Hello,

I have boot loop this morning, with my Alfawise X5. I received my mini PC 10 days ago and barely used it, just finished to get into my Microsoft account and software and turn it off normally yesterday night. But this morning when I turned it on, I get into a bios boot loop. I can't access anymore to the bios to try to boot on usb key, get stuck on black screen with Intel logo in the middle, with bleu and red light when the pc turn on and off. I read this thread and try to find a solution on internet, with out success.
                      Anyone had experience the same problem or knows how to get back to the bios recovery or reset this box.
                      Thanks for your help

Comment

You don't have to enter the BIOS, hit F7 during start-up for a boot menu.

Comment

Originally posted by Shimon View Post
                          You don't have to enter the BIOS, hit F7 during start-up for a boot menu.
                          Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to push F7, ESC or DEL but still the same black screen with Intel logo and boot loops.
                          I am stuck with no way to start windows.
                          Any advice how to get to the recovery.
                          Thanks

Comment

Do you know if I can safely flash Beelink BT3 BIOS (V16_64bit) to Alfawise X5? This devices seem to be the same except ROM and RAM capacity. Is it possible to recover device if the flashing fails?

Comment

Originally posted by syd28 View Post

Hi, thanks for your reply, I tried to push F7, ESC or DEL but still the same black screen with Intel logo and boot loops.
                              I am stuck with no way to start windows.
                              Any advice how to get to the recovery.
                              Thanks
                              Just a tip: open the mini pc and remove the battery for a minute or two.

Comment

Working...
                              X