Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VORKE V6 Barebone Intel Core i7-6700HQ Nvidia GTX960M 4GB VRAM AC WIFI Gigabit LAN SATA 3.0 Type C HDMI+DP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VORKE V6 Barebone Intel Core i7-6700HQ Nvidia GTX960M 4GB VRAM AC WIFI Gigabit LAN SATA 3.0 Type C HDMI+DP

Click image for larger version  Name:	vv.png Views:	1 Size:	120.3 KB ID:	672075Intel Core i7-6700HQ

VORKE V6 MINI PC is powered by the Intel Core i7-6700HQ which is a quad-core processor based on the Skylake architecture, that has been launched in September 2015. In addition to four CPU cores with Hyper-Threading clocked at 2.6 - 3.5 GHz, the chip also integrates an HD Graphics 530 GPU and a dual-channel DDR4-2133/DDR3L-1600 memory controller.
    Dual Channel DDR4 32GB RAM, Dual M.2 22*80 SSD
    It boasts dual channel DDR4 32GB RAM, dual M.2 22*80 SSD, ascribing to which it delivers a richer end-user experience. On top of that, it brings access to additional storage via SATA hard drives.
    Dual Band WIFI
    With support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band, it can transmit higher amounts of data, and its naturally less congested.
    Gigabit LAN
    Gigabit LAN can improve the net speed and the performance to a large extent.

Geekbuying

Those interested a bit of a deal on at Geekbuying $60 off

Click for details
    Last edited by trebor; 09-23-2017, 05:03.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Look at the Mainboard of the unit, could be little noisy

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

really want to buy it, but did anyone do any review so I can understand it better

Comment

I just made purchase, hopefully will arrive Thanksgiving weekend. I'm exited :-)

Comment

Working...
        X