Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink Intel TVPlayer and MiniPC to be launched

Last edited by oman; 02-11-2015, 01:45.
    Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Happy to see 5ghz and usb 3; any idea on prices and release date?

Comment

Last edited by oman; 02-11-2015, 01:46.
      Easy way to catch LOG -> Search 'Syslog' in Google Play,then install it and catch log

Comment

Last edited by oman; 02-12-2015, 10:01.

Comment

Very nice. I want them all lol
          To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

We will see.

Intrigued.
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I love the fact they have included space for a 2.5", but I'd prefer to see a box that supports a 3.5", 2.5" drives are too small and carry a price premium. While we're at it, it would be nice to have the 3736 and 4gb of RAM, and a BIOS thag we can overclock (shut off speedstep) as well.

Atleast we're stepping in the right direction.
              Tronsmart s89 | MK808B Plus | MXQ S805

Comment

nvm...
                I must be blind
                Last edited by Dope101; 02-04-2015, 06:30.

Comment

Nice i 've ordered pipo x7 from geekbuing (which i am still waiting ) but now i have second thoughts, sweet few things though in post #4 only 16GB why? i think 32 or 64 GB will be spot on, the array of the usbs to close to each other it would be a problem i think if you connect more than 2 they wont fit any other devices, loved the space for a 2.5"
                  any news when it would be avalaible?

Comment

Hi oman,

Intel Mini PC:
                    Why not e.g. Z3736 or 40?
                    Nice to see SD instead of microSD and of course also the 2.5" SATA slot (but seems to be realy thin?) !

One question: when will I receive my

Greetings
                    RK3288 Devices
                    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
                      ... in post #4 only 16GB why? ... loved the space for a 2.5"
                      I think you answered the question by your self
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                        I think you answered the question by your self

no_spam_for_me i am talking about the internal space if windows required let say i dont know 5gb then you will be left for 9gb space for apps,programs etc.
                        unless you can use the space from the 2,5'' hdd to install your apps,programs etc.

Comment

I think you can... I have to say "I think" because I don't know 8.x...
                          You should be able to chose at installation where you want to install a program...
                          Also have a look at e.g. http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/wi...er-in-windows/
                          And maybe you could mount your ""external"" device at "C:\Program Files" folder, have a look at e.g. http://www.com-magazin.de/praxis/win...-bereitstellen (sorry only at German at the moment) BUT you have to use an empty sub-folder at "C:\Program Files" (in this way you can also use SD and USB drives to mount)
                          (at older windows versions you could modify the installation so your "Program Files" folder could be placed at e.g. "D:" )
                          RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Beelink Intel TVPlayer and MiniPC to be launched

The big question is when is it coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

if it can be done that way then no problem at all from me thanks for the info by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X