Beelink Intel TVPlayer and MiniPC to be launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
    So also not real GB Eth (best case ~ 250Mbit/sec) and also SATA at USB2.0 (best case ~ 250Mbit/sec => ~ 30 MByte/sec at sequential read/write; but as I often wrote the random are more imported at "real life" and will be also till ~ 30 MByte/sec (depends on the SSD) ) ...
    I dont care for gb eth and usb3,i want to test this box hehhee

Comment

Hopefully Gigabit Ethernet! The rest looks good.

Comment

If I knew beelink was going to bring out intel based box I would of waited

Comment

Oman, you guys should have waited for the cherry-trail SoC. But since Intel is basically giving away their current cpu I can't blame you guys.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

Same thoughts as TitoXx.

As far as Intel plans, new Cherry Trail SOC's will be available for the customers in the April.
            They already supplying these chips since middle Jan 2015.

Broadwell graphics, low power consumtion because of 14nm process, true 1080@60, up to 8Gb RAM support...
            Also, RealSense technology may send all current must-have air mouses back to history.

Comment

I see that the Pocket P1 is now available.

$128.51
              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

I want see some hi res pics of inside and see it next to something familiar so I can get an idea of the size if possible. Can't wait for the stick.

Also any one try the keyboard. Noticed on website a while back. Just curious if it is any good
                Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

I have some information about USB 3.0 support:

Comment

Think I'll wait until Cherry Trail to pick up an Intel box. The lack of a proper SATA interface/USB3.0/Gigabit Ethernet really puts these things down.
                    Tronsmart s89 | MK808B Plus | MXQ S805

Comment

Both the P1 and P2 now available on Geekbuying.

China-1 Stock | Buy Beelink Pocket P1 Windows Mini PC Quad Core Intel Z3735F 1.8GHz 2G RAM 32G ROM 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth Silver online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

China-1 Stock | Buy Beelink Pocket P2 Windows10 TV Stick Dongle Quad Core Intel Z3735F 64bit 1.8GHz 2G RAM 32G ROM Wifi Bluetooth - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.
                      R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
                        Both the P1 and P2 now available on Geekbuying.

China-1 Stock | Buy Beelink Pocket P1 Windows Mini PC Quad Core Intel Z3735F 1.8GHz 2G RAM 32G ROM 2.4G/5G WIFI Bluetooth Silver online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/Beeli...ck-342701.html

Just ordered the stick. The computestick is supposed to be coming out this month too so looks like its the month of Wintel sticks!

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
                          Just ordered the stick. The computestick is supposed to be coming out this month too so looks like its the month of Wintel sticks!
                          The description on both says it has rj45 but i dont see that on the pictures. When you gof one can you verify for me? I'm thinking to get one too but rj45 is a must for me

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                            The description on both says it has rj45 but i dont see that on the pictures. When you gof one can you verify for me? I'm thinking to get one too but rj45 is a must for me
                            Ethernet is via USB so youll need some type of powered HUB probably that way it doesnt drain from the stick itself. Hopefully geekbuying ships this thing out soon im pretty excited to see how it does

Comment

I enjoy the Beelink products currently and support is still pretty good, might spark a debate here but some of the other vendors on S802 SOC are
                              still on November 2014s SDKs ...

Comment

I just got my P2 in today. Been playing with it so far and it def runs hotter then the boxes, ill post a full review on it a little later for those interested in seeing first hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X