Beelink Intel TVPlayer and MiniPC to be launched

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
    I just got my P2 in today. Been playing with it so far and it def runs hotter then the boxes, ill post a full review on it a little later for those interested in seeing first hand.
    Definitely interested in this review -- my Fire Department wants to go with this form factor rather than the Pipo X7 I have a couple of already. Thanks in advance!
    Kent A
    Certified Windows Enthusiast

Comment

Originally posted by bowulf View Post
      Definitely interested in this review -- my Fire Department wants to go with this form factor rather than the Pipo X7 I have a couple of already. Thanks in advance!
      Worth checking this one out then.

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
        They are pretty fixated on the HDMI stick format. (power via USB is the other attractive option) The built in battery of the Ainol isn't a huge draw to this usage as its going to be behind a massive TV all day long.
        Kent A

Comment

They are pretty fixated on the HDMI stick format. (power via USB is the other attractive option) The built in battery of the Ainol isn't a huge draw to this usage as its going to be behind a massive TV all day long.
          The one thing that seems more attractive to me is that it doesn't appear to overheat like too many others.

Comment

Here is my full review I hope it helps!

Comment

Thanks for the review! Did you happen to try miracast from the device to a display? For my limited requirements display a JavaScript webpage, this should be perfect for this use. I wish it had "auto on" power feature in the BIOS, but pushing a button in case of failure should not be a show stopper. How long have you had the device on at a time? I have left my Pipo X7 on for the last 20-30 days (sleep mode enabled) without an issue for heat or recovery.
              Kent A

Comment

Thanks for the review! Did you happen to try miracast from the device to a display? For my limited requirements display a JavaScript webpage, this should be perfect for this use. I wish it had "auto on" power feature in the BIOS, but pushing a button in case of failure should not be a show stopper. How long have you had the device on at a time? I have left my Pipo X7 on for the last 20-30 days (sleep mode enabled) without an issue for heat or recovery.
                It hasnt had much continuos usage, I think the max is probably like 4 hours of usage straight but I would recommend against having the stick on that long (20-30 days) unless you have a fan pointed at it or something. Even with light usage this things gets hot pretty quick. I havent tried miracast yet as I thought that was an android OS function if you have any steps on how to try I can give a go though.

Something thats pretty funny also is that after just 2 days of using the stick the 'Beelink' logo that was printed on the front all wiped off except for the b lol

Comment

Thank you for the review. Does the device support auto power-on feature?

Comment

Have I missed a launch or has this idea died a death (ie no product)?

Comment

I've just finished reviewing the Beelink Pocket P1 - It's pretty impressive and ran relatively cool during my testing. More info and benchmarks here at Home Theatre Life.
                      Come visit Home Theatre Life for the latest reviews!
                      Read the Latest Article: Nexbox A95X Pro Review - Android TV for under $40!

Comment

Did the Beelink MiniPC ever materialize?

Comment

Working...
                        X