Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear CMOS on beelink Pocket p2

Hello.
    i have a wrong USB Chipsets in to the BIOS used.
    All USB Port are not useable.
    ​​​​​​
    All USB port's have 5 volt, there are not bricked

then I noticed that the bios battery is empty and they exchanged for a new and connected. the stick and windows start normally

I have found a guide to clear CMOS on beelink forum

my steps to clear CMOS.

1 Power of / remove all cable and USB plugs 2 remove the Batterie cable for exakt 30sec
    3 First the Batterie and then the Power cable Connect
    4 Pocket PC boot Into windows

CMOS Not clear

1 remove the Batterie cable for 8h
    2 Connect the Batterie cable und Power on
    CMOS Not clear

what do I have to do, in what order do I have the BIOS reset (clear cmos).

Best reguard

​​​​​
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Hello. I used a wrong USB chipset in the BIOS. All USB port can not be used. All USB port is 5 volts, there is not bricked up then i noticed that the bios battery is empty and you exchanged it for a new and connected one. the stick and windows start normally I have instructions for deleting the CMOS on the beelink forum my steps to clear the CMOS. 1 force / remove all cables and USB connector 2 remove the battery cable for exactly 30sec 3 Connect the battery first and then the power cable 4 Pocket PC boots into the windows Do not delete CMOS 1 remove the battery cable for 8h 2 Lipo cable Connect and switch on Do not delete CMOS what do I have to do, in which order do I have to reset the BIOS (clear cmos).

Comment

there is only one way to reset the BIOS. Remove bios ic and re-flash. ​​​​ WTF
      a wrong attitude in bios and you have a new paperweight for 120? Best reguard

Comment

Working...
      X