X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mmarc67 View Post
    Hello,

First of all, thank you for sharing all of these valuable informations.

For me, the Meegopad works great being powered by the USB port on my TV, regardless of the load, with a usb hub, a keyboard and a mouse. It's a Philips 32-inch FullHD TV, bought in 2005.

Unfortunately, I encounter the same problem as marinica1967.

When I try to flash the BIOS, I get an error 280.

I bought my Meegopad in March. Maybe they are locked now, due to the leak of the OEM BIOS ?

Thank in advance to those who can help me.
    this resolve error 280
    Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Comment

Originally posted by marinica1967 View Post
      this resolve error 280
      Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

Hi.. Thanks for your reply..

For clarification.. if i run F.bat does that restore the original BIOS..?.

Comment

Originally posted by dasag123 View Post

Hi.. Thanks for your reply..

For clarification.. if i run F.bat does that restore the original BIOS..?.
        i run afuwingui from windows 8.1 and explore to T01V01MEEGOPAD01.ROM than flash it

Comment

Originally posted by marinica1967 View Post
          i run afuwingui from windows 8.1 and explore to T01V01MEEGOPAD01.ROM than flash it

ok.. now i understand. Thanks for your help.

Comment

can anyone upload the bios with build date 19_Jan_15 without autopower option please? I forgot to make a backup =/

Comment

Originally posted by Trainfield View Post
              can anyone upload the bios with build date 19_Jan_15 without autopower option please? I forgot to make a backup =/
              you can download from my google drive.

Comment

thanks, worked perfectly for me

Comment

thank you ragor_ali

Comment

My T01 did have auto power on feature but it's so annoying that this feature only worked when the device was plugged to a monitor. I flashed the BIOS from this thread and the problem was solved. Thank OP very much.

Comment

Just in case anybody else would like to know, I have used the process to update an IVIEW CYBERPC stick to auto power on when power applied, of course on boot it says meegopad now but oh well.

Comment

This BIOS corrupted my T01 sticks TPM(TXE) functionality. So, be aware.

Comment

Hi! sorry my bad english!
                          I need change the MEEGOPAD logo start screen. How I do it? I did tried use 8oot logo changer but not worked too. Please I need help if I'll lost my job. Thanks!

Comment

Try this version http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...452#post490452
                            RK3288 Devices
                            - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                            - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                            UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I thought I'd let anyone else wondering know that I cannot add the auto power on feature to a new bios, specifically the android one - I simply got this bios by mistake and passed it on a job like that is for someone much more smarter than me lol
                              At the minute it looks like a case of, get android and windows dual boot with no auto power on or get the auto power on with no dual boot

Comment

I have some troubles with auto power on, if an USB-device is plugged in.
                                The blue LED is flashing but the screen keep blank.
                                If I unplug the USB-device (i've tested different: memory sticks, keyboards,...) all works fine.

But if I shutdown the MeeGoPad (pressing the power button for a few seconds during a USB-device is plugged in and the screen is blank) and start it "normally" with the power button, also all works fine.
                                Is that "normal"?

Comment

Working...
                                X