Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Meegopad] Use it every day for a few months in 80 degrees celsius, I will have problems in a short time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Meegopad] Use it every day for a few months in 80 degrees celsius, I will have problems in a short time?

I make use of Meegopad intensely, and the temperature is around 80 degrees celsius.
    Use it all day in 80 degrees celsius, I will have problems in a short time?

I saw that this SoC supports 90 degrees celsius, but I using 80 degrees celsius every day for a few months, I will have problems?

Thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Hunter; 06-01-2015, 14:40.

Hotter than hell here in florida, I used a meegopad for months with no issues, I think you're worrying over nothing, Crack the whip on that mutha

Comment

Thank you!

You measured the temperature of your? I measured with this program:

REALTEMP:
      Real Temp is a temperature monitoring program designed for all Intel processors. It runs on 32 bit and 64 bit Windows without installation.

Comment

Did you mean 80 degrees in Celsius, Kelvin or Fahrenheit?

Comment

Originally posted by n3wb13 View Post
          Did you mean 80 degrees in Celsius, Kelvin or Fahrenheit?
          Sorry, I forgot to specify.It is degrees celsius.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter View Post

Sorry, I forgot to specify.It is degrees celsius.
            When I saw your bold text, the first thing came out in my head was "WTF!!". I even have 2 mini fans attached to my Meegopad and still afraid that it will eventually become too hot and burns itself off.

>> http://imgur.com/oEhgyZS.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by n3wb13 View Post

When I saw your bold text, the first thing came out in my head was "WTF!!". I even have 2 mini fans attached to my Meegopad and still afraid that it will eventually become too hot and burns itself off.

>> http://imgur.com/oEhgyZS.jpg
              OMG; '-'

Comment

I'm using my meego t01 with the top cover off in 85-90° F weather. I stay at 58-60 °C idle CPU temp. Runs under normal use around 68-76°C. However played Halo for ten minutes and it was smoking hot at 86°C!

Comment

Originally posted by moose m79 View Post
                  I'm using my meego t01 with the top cover off in 85-90° F weather. I stay at 58-60 °C idle CPU temp. Runs under normal use around 68-76°C. However played Halo for ten minutes and it was smoking hot at 86°C!

How do you prevent it from throttling? External cooling?

Comment

Working...
                  X