Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advanced BIOS settings for the Meegopad T02

I have seen this video on youtube.
    Default Bios settings on the Meegopad T01. For educational purpose only.Got mine from www.maketheone.com

Is it possible to get this bios settings on the meegopad t02 too, because the bios settings with the stock t02 bios a very limited

I have to enable the turbo mode (you see in this option in the video in the 10th second)

I realy want the advanced BIOS settings on the T02 - please help!

Unless the "Power Technology" setting is off by default, the kernel driver's governor will override the rest of the settings once the OS is booted.
    Under Windows I think you should be able to tell in cpuz if SpeedStep is available. In linux, cpufreq-info lets you know the frequencies of the different cores and the governor used (performance\power saving).
    Note: I'm seeing "maximum transition latency: 0.97 ms" with power saving. So, from the moment a demanding process is executed to the time it takes to scale up the frequencies, it takes an extra 1 ms... So using performance mode will be pretty pointless and will just waste power and shorten the cpu life on my T01.

Btw, if you want to take a look and see the defaults the bios boots with you can use Intel's BITS:

I haven't tested it myself but the description suggests it should let you know how Turbo Mode is set on boot time.

Comment

Working...
    X