how can i connect it to my laptop to view files on the nz64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can i connect it to my laptop to view files on the nz64

i want to connect my laptop to the neoz64 android...i plugged in the usb cable to minix and to my laptop but it doesnt show it on my laptop?? what am i doing wrong

Originally posted by regionfree View Post
    i want to connect my laptop to the neoz64 android...i plugged in the usb cable to minix and to my laptop but it doesnt show it on my laptop?? what am i doing wrong
    im having exactly the same problem. also none of the root methods work tried wifiadb my z64 rebooted but no root also in the command on windows i seen that it said something like dosent recognize adb as a command this was root_n64. do i need certain drivers for my windows pc to recognize z64 i thought rockchip was a nightmare now it has intel and some how things have got harder haha

Comment

You need airdroid or other similar app to see your box files. The USB cable can't be used
      About root: http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=23467
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
        You need airdroid or other similar app to see your box files. The USB cable can't be used
        About root: http://www.FreakTab.com/showthread.php?t=23467
        i have airdroid ive made sure it can see thez64 theres a noise on pc when i sign my username on my minix device i installed wifi adb app on minix enabled debuging usb , started the process on my pc the minix has rebooted at the end of the process which it is meant to do but no root when i use root checker. when i type in my i.p in the command on pc ive been getting errors it says adb is not a command an internal or external programme and also that it couldnt find adb.exe then it was intalling on which looked like a diffrent port from the digits i typed in which i got from wifi adb this has happened over n over i tried downloading the files from other sources but no luck... anybody help

Comment

Originally posted by gazzabnumb83 View Post
          i have airdroid ive made sure it can see thez64 theres a noise on pc when i sign my username on my minix device i installed wifi adb app on minix enabled debuging usb , started the process on my pc the minix has rebooted at the end of the process which it is meant to do but no root when i use root checker. when i type in my i.p in the command on pc ive been getting errors it says adb is not a command an internal or external programme and also that it couldnt find adb.exe then it was intalling on which looked like a diffrent port from the digits i typed in which i got from wifi adb this has happened over n over i tried downloading the files from other sources but no luck... anybody help
          For root problem. Please,can you upload the errors? A screenshot or photo?
          We tested the script, and it works for us, without more data we can't help.
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
          X