Pinch/zoom/rotate on a Z64 android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pinch/zoom/rotate on a Z64 android

I've searched the forum (and the web), and couldn't find a clear answer, and it's an evolving situation anyway, so I thought I'd start a new thread on this.

I'm really pleased with my Z64A now that I have it rooted, with Sambadroid giving me a straightforward windows network share, (thanks for all the forum help on that).

My next mission is to see whether it can emulate all of the touchpad inputs that my Android tablet has, so that I can use the same wide range of apps.

The Minix airmouse A2 is great for most things, but it has no facility for multitouch, so no pinch to zoom or rotate etc..

It's a shame, because my 40" tv is great for doing jigsaws, so it would be nice to have pinch zoom and rotate, and google earth would be much more usable too.

I believe most of the wireless android pads don't support multi touch, and I don't know whether the Android firmware of the Z64 would even recognise the pinch and multitouch commands even if they could somehow be input ?

I'm wondering if anyone has tried an Apple Magic Touchpad (the mark one version, with the non-rechargeable batteries) ?

There's quite a few youtube videos showing it bluetoothed to a variety of android phones, with multitouch functionality working fine.
Working...
X