Pipo x7 windows Activation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo x7 windows Activation

Got my piop x7 today :-) im new to windows 8 so go easy on me. its says windows is not activated how do i activate it.Im connected to the internet via the ethernet cable,, I click on activate windows/activate windows online.
    "Windows cant activate.Try again later"
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Maybe you need to buy a license.

Comment

If you go through the setup screens...and enter a Microsoft ID which you have if you have a Bing or Hotmail account...Windows will activate. It worked immediately on mine.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
        If you go through the setup screens...and enter a Microsoft ID which you have if you have a Bing or Hotmail account...Windows will activate. It worked immediately on mine.
        I never got to see any setup screens, I already had a hotmail account,so just added that & its still saying windows is not activated

Comment

When iv logged in with my hotmail account, i click activate windows & it says you must be signed in as an administrator to activate windows.If you're already signed in as an administrator,you might need to change your user account settings.

And if I try & activate windows in the administrator account it says windows can't activate,Try again latter
          Last edited by blinkone; 01-12-2015, 15:11.

Comment

Solution Found

Iv found the solution,Its was a strong coffee,i un pluged the pipo went & had a coffee came back plugged in the pipo & now this time i get the set up menu :-) that did not come up the first time

Comment

Working...
            X