pipo x7 ethernet vanished!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Mine just arrived today. I just don't have time to play with it yet.

Guys, we should make a new forum section for this box!

Suggestions?

Maybe a Intel Based TV box area and then put Pipo as a device forum?

What do you think?

Bob
    Yep it needs to be done bob, I think make a new forum section for intel Then sub categree's,Pipo x7 meegoopad ect,There's going to be loads of new device's soon enough.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I will getter done later this week when I have time.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

I will getter done later this week when I have time.

Bob
        Sounds great Bob. A lot of the information is starting to get spread out across different sections so it would be nice to have it all in one place.

Hopefully I will have mine within the week so I can write my review and all my testing results in there once you have made it.

On a separate note because I was bored yesterday I knocked together an installer for windows that will set up kodi similar to what Beyond XBMC used to be set up except with a newer skin and newer addons.

The advantages of this is people can install the newest version of kodi whenever they want and then use my installer afterwards on any version of kodi without having to wait for me to update the main Kodi app. Makes more sense this way and is what I had planned for the next android version before I got sidetracked with this windows machine

Just need the machine now.
        To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

OK I have created the Intel section and moved what posts I could find into the sub forums.

If you guys see any other posts that need to be moved let me know.

Now to play. I booted the box, made an account. I never got any ask to activate windows

Also I am trying to do the 72 windows updates needed and it's been sitting for 10 minutes saying downloading but the % complete is on 0 and it not moving.... Kind of odd.
          I have internet and it is working (Ethernet not wifi). I guess I will let it sit and update.

Bob

Comment

The first set of updates took a long time for me too. Plus, you will have a couple of reboots.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Yes it is doing it now finally.

Bob

Comment

OK I have created the Intel section and moved what posts I could find into the sub forums.

If you guys see any other posts that need to be moved let me know.

Now to play. I booted the box, made an account. I never got any ask to activate windows

Also I am trying to do the 72 windows updates needed and it's been sitting for 10 minutes saying downloading but the % complete is on 0 and it not moving.... Kind of odd.
                I have internet and it is working (Ethernet not wifi). I guess I will let it sit and update.

Bob
                Hi Bob,
                Since it did not ask you to activate windows,Is it already activated then?

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
                  Hi Bob,
                  Since it did not ask you to activate windows,Is it already activated then?
                  I'm sure I read another user didn't get asked to set up an account initially but when he restarted it happened then. Maybe Bob had the same thing. Windows wont qctivate until you log in with an outlook/hotmail account.
                  To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                    I'm sure I read another user didn't get asked to set up an account initially but when he restarted it happened then. Maybe Bob had the same thing. Windows wont qctivate until you log in with an outlook/hotmail account.
                    Yes it happened to me i did not get asked to activate it i tried everything.But i did find the problem in the end it was my stupid self rushing to have a play,,when i would turn on the box it would load to windows then a pop up came up saying something about a clean start or something like that, i did not read it i just clicked the x at the top right hand corner to get rid of it..That was my problem i needed to click next instead of the x in the corner then it went into the set up windows ect

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                      ... I intend to put a 64 gig sandisk Ultra class 10 ( http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-.../dp/B007WTAJTO) in there also so that I can use that to install larger apps and steam to test games etc.
                      :
                      You should have a look at this card

maybe someone can test the build in reader...
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Working...
                      X