Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afu -> Read system ROM image
    if that means DUMP then hehehe
    So we only have to find the latest 'AMI BIOS configuration Program' (AMIBCP) 5.x (or the 4.55.0070 also works???)...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
      afu -> Read system ROM image
      if that means DUMP then hehehe
      So we only have to find the latest 'AMI BIOS configuration Program' (AMIBCP) 5.x (or the 4.55.0070 also works???)...
      I think I just linked you to version 5.x.x for the AMIBIOS, Aptio and AptioV.
      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

I shared a link to some BIOS files over on the BIOS thread. It isn't the exact BIOS for the X7, but it contains a flash tool. These are from Pipo.

Sent from my M7pro
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          I shared a link to some BIOS files over on the BIOS thread. It isn't the exact BIOS for the X7, but it contains a flash tool. These are from Pipo.

Sent from my M7pro
          Cheers mate, will look now.
          To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
            No, the AFU tool set for e.g. AptioV but not the AMIBCP...
            RK3288 Devices
            - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
            Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
            Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
            Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
              I opened you link and it is just a AFU tool for flashing.

We need the other tools.

Bob
              "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
              "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
              "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
              "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
              "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
              "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
              "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
              "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
              "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                I opened you link and it is just a AFU tool for flashing.

We need the other tools.

Bob
                Maybe also dumping... try [save]...
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

May I am Wrong, but what I have learned from a Bay Trail Tablet is
                  That you always must Flash a different Bios for Android.
                  To me it looks like Android runs on a 64Bit UEFI Bios and Windows on 32Bit UEFI Bios.

Regards
                  Ray

Comment

Yes the AFU tool randy had in his upload I did dump the BIOS. But I do not know if it is any good!

Bob

Comment

Lets move all this bios talk to the BIOS modd thread....

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                        Here is a link to the entire Windows 8.1 firmware package for the Pipo X7.

It's rather large, so instead of downloading it and putting it on our FTP server...I'm just providing the Baido link.
                        where is the link ?

Comment

Hi, glad to share PIPO X7 TV box firmware, please check below information: Download link:  PIPO X7 tv box Latest Firmware Password: geekbuying.com After flash your Pipo X7 successfully, you may need to change the system langage from Chinese to Enilish, please check this blog: How to change system language from Chinese to English in […]

Hi, glad to share PIPO X7 TV box firmware, please check below information: Download link:  PIPO X7 tv box Latest Firmware Password: geekbuying.com This version fix the activation problem Click here to the get flash method Mar 16, 2015Geekbuying What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email

RK3288 Devices
                          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                            http://www.pipo.cn/En/index.php?m=Ab...an_show&id=255

Hi, glad to share PIPO X7 TV box firmware, please check below information: Download link:  PIPO X7 tv box Latest Firmware Password: geekbuying.com After flash your Pipo X7 successfully, you may need to change the system langage from Chinese to Enilish, please check this blog: How to change system language from Chinese to English in […]

Hi, glad to share PIPO X7 TV box firmware, please check below information: Download link:  PIPO X7 tv box Latest Firmware Password: geekbuying.com This version fix the activation problem Click here to the get flash method Mar 16, 2015Geekbuying What’s your Reaction? +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 +1 0 Facebook Twitter Email
                            I used the files above and Windows 8.1 is telling me that the product key is blocked by the activation server. what gives? wanting to revert back from windows 10 and installed ok. but have the no activation issue? something else I should know?

Comment

Originally posted by cgigate View Post

where is the link ?
                              Sorry for replying to all these threads, but I'm aware different people will be following different threads:

I'm not sure if we're supposed to post links directly to the recovery images, but Geekbuying.com's customer support page has two (legal!) links in the X7 product page, under "firmware and support" (same as the Baidu files, I think). There are two versions - you can only use the version that applies to the key that Pipo have loaded into your BIOS.

The Mar-2015 3Gb "with activation fix" version would not activate for me - automatically or after slmgr'ing my valid serial (as extracted using RWeverything).... but the older (Jan-2015 5Gb) version worked perfectly and auto-activated.

Instructions are very clear (I followed them after 2 bottles of Malbec) and it was a breeze (once I stopped using a 32Mb USB USB stick and also plugging it into my floppy drive )...

Comment

I happened to update my windows 8.1 to preview edition of Windows 10 some time back. I started using my PIPO box after couple of months. Now it shows my OS has expired and always when I restart i goes into recovery mode. Can some one help me downloading and installing Windows 8.1 on my PIPO X7 or let me know if I would be able install Ubuntu on this.

Comment

Working...
                                X