X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
    Hello Bob,

Thanks for the driver pack.

Received my Pipo today. And I was wondering, do I need this pack to install on a new device?
    congrats , from where you purchased your Pipo X7 and what is your Order date , as many of us suffering
    and waiting and waiting .
    i make my order on 25th Jan

Comment

Originally posted by scropion86 View Post
      congrats , from where you purchased your Pipo X7 and what is your Order date , as many of us suffering
      and waiting and waiting .
      i make my order on 25th Jan
      I placed the order on 4th of jan. at Geekbuying.

Comment

Bob, I discovered a Driver Pack from Pipo on one of their download sites that is specifically for the X7.

I haven't had time to look at it, but you might compare and see if their is anything new:

Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          Bob, I discovered a Driver Pack from Pipo on one of their download sites that is specifically for the X7.

I haven't had time to look at it, but you might compare and see if their is anything new:

http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/modules/X7_Drivers.zip
          Thanks Randy.... I will check it out but sorry to say I just got the 2 Minix Z64 boxes so TIME will be an issue right now! I gotta play with the new stuff

Anyway, I will check it out when time permits.

I have to say... all these new boxes coming out.... DAMN! I am running out of free time to really do anything! I am behind on at least 7 ROM updates for S802.... It's CRAZY.....

WE NEED MORE DEVS!
          I CANNOT keep up anymore

Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
            It's CRAZY.....

WE NEED MORE DEVS!
            I CANNOT keep up anymore

Bob
            I totally agree. It's quite overwhelming.
            Randy
            Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
            Read my BIO Here
            Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
            Donate here

Comment

Package contains obsolete Intel HD Graphics driver 10.18.10.3910. The latest is 10.18.10.4061 (15.33.32.4061):

Comment

Any idea if the driver pack can be used on Teclast X80H? I mean some of the drivers?

Comment

Thanks for the pack, but it seems that two of the drivers have there .cat signature files missing, so they do not install smoothly. I have attached a zip file with IntelBatteryManagement.cat to be put into .\BM folder, and pmic.cat into .\PMIC folder - after that, the installation goes right.
                  Please update the original driver pack.
                  cat.zip
                  Last edited by xumpblu; 02-26-2015, 13:41. Reason: typo

Comment

it's possible to use for Minix Z64A?

Thank's

Comment

Thanks. Just did a clean 8.1/bing/OEM install on pipo x7s and drivers worked well. Thanks for your time in getting the procedure and testing documented.

Comment

Originally posted by xumpblu View Post
                        Thanks for the pack, but it seems that two of the drivers have there .cat signature files missing, so they do not install smoothly. I have attached a zip file with IntelBatteryManagement.cat to be put into .\BM folder, and pmic.cat into .\PMIC folder - after that, the installation goes right.
                        Please update the original driver pack.
                        [ATTACH]10553[/ATTACH]
                        I cannot download the .zip file. When i click on it I only get a blank, White screen.

Comment

Thanks for these drivers! Most worked great however I'm still left with a couple of unresolved hardware issues in Device Manager under Ports (COM & LPT):
                          Intel Pentium Processor N- and J-series/Intel Celeron Processor N- and J-series serial IO (SIO) - HSUART Port 1 - 0F0A (COM2)

Then another exact entry on COM3.

Any idea what this is and how to find the correct driver?

Comment

I think most of the Finless drivers are updated versions of the factory ones.

I tend to install all the INF's EXCEPT the graphics one as Intel have a more recent version of their drivers - I'm not sure if I'd be better off with the one in the Finless pack / Intel's but it seems to work for me.

Huge thanks to Finless Bob for the pack though as it makes re-installing a doddle!! Search the "FinlessDrv" folder for *.inf, right click and install each

Comment

If you right click on unknown device you need to update
                              Have disk and Browse and point the the Dir with all the Finless driver files it will find what it needs.
                              Cheers
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                If you right click on unknown device you need to update
                                Have disk and Browse and point the the Dir with all the Finless driver files it will find what it needs.
                                Cheers
                                Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately pointing the update driver option didn't find the correct driver. It says that windows has determined that the best driver is already installed. Perhaps this isn't a driver issue. There is a yellow exclamation point and it says that the device can't be started. Is says "code 10".

Comment

Working...
                                X