Finless Driver Pack (cleaned up) - Install video showing you how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finless Driver Pack (cleaned up) - Install video showing you how

OK I made my own driver pack from the Pipo driver pack and ripped drivers (missing from the Pipo pack) that I ripped from the stock Win 8.1 install from the X7 itself.

These work on Windows 8.0, 8.1 Pro, 8.1 + Bing, 10 Preview! I have tested them on each of these versions.

This has NO other drivers that are not needed unlike the Pipo X7 Driver download! Their driver setup is not just for the X7 but also their tablets. This one is clean and made only for the X7!

So our download server is down so I am putting this on my Google Drive. I hope all you guys don't cause too much downloads!

Here is the download for my Driver pack:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9B...ew?usp=sharing

Second. This is a manual install driver pack. There is no .BAT file as I have not had time to do that.
    So to make this easy for people that have not done this before I made a video showing how. This shows me installing all the drivers after a fresh Win 10 Preview install. This would be exactly the same for a fresh install of 8.1.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY VIDEO QUALITY! I did this quick and used my Go Pro camera pointed at the screen. I promise next time I will use better technology

Here is a link to the video:

Now if you don't want to watch this video here are the short text instructions:

1) Download this and unzip it to a folder somewhere you can find it on your Pipo X7.
    2) Setup your windows to show hidden files and file extensions. If you don't do this, it will be harder!
    3) Optional but I recommend you open your device manager in control panel so you can see what is going on.
    4) Go into each folder in the list and find the .INF file. Right click on it and select install. Do this for ALL driver folder EXCEPT Graphics!!!! I will explain graphics drivers at the end.
    Some drivers after install may tell you to reboot. Do it.
    5) For the audio drivers there are TWO .INF files. Install both of those!
    6) Now even though you installed audio drivers do not expect audio through HDMI to work. YOu need the graphics driver now. Do this LAST after doing all the other drivers.
    7) Open device manager and click on the > next to display adapters.
    8) It should display something like MS display adapter or some generic adapter. Right click on that and select update driver.
    9) Select browse my computer for the driver and on the next screen select browse button.
    10) Navigate to where you saved the driver folders. Click on the graphics folder BUT DO NOT GO ANY DEEPER into the folders. Click OK.
    The Graphics driver will then install. BUT ALSO WATCH at the bottom on your tack bar. This will also install the Intel graphics programs needed! Do not reboot until those have finished.

That's it.... Drivers are all installed and device manager should show no devices without drivers or a yellow mark next to them.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Nice work dude

Comment

Brilliant job. Thanks for taking the time to do it. Really appreciated.

Comment

I am embarrassed over that video.... I use to do really good RC Heli tutorial videos but this one is embarrassing!

Bob
        Last edited by Finless; 01-23-2015, 02:13.

Comment

Excellent video, very informative.

Thanks
          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

My mad scientist room!
            I call it my "Underground Bunker"..... Earthquakes which we have all the time have not got me yet!

All that crap behind me is empty boxes of "gear" I have got over the years.... Wife tells me I am nuts to keep it all. YES... one day I am just going to toss all of it!

Since I started freaktab all the boxes sent to me or I have bought, the empties are in that pile!

Maybe it is time to clean up the pile!

Bob

Comment

Wish I had an "underground bunker"...I have to share space with the whole family. My favorite space is currently occupied by the 3D printer I got my son for Christmas...so if empty boxes get put somewhere, I'm lucky they aren't tossed in the trash before I can make sure they are really empty.

That's why I like doing Tablet DEV...they don't take up as much real estate.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                .... I use to do really good RC Heli tutorial videos...

Bob
                I can testify to that.
                They really accelerated the trial and error of the setup process. a.k.a. Dialing it in.
                Heli freaks have a well deserved moniker.

Comment

Just used this pack to fill in the missing few items from the Meegopad T01 driver download. That one has an automatic installer for the Intel Z3700 series, followed by the TXE installer. This will leave Realtek Wifi, BT and one Intel I2C component to go and then it is complete.
                  I used it on the latest Windows 10 9926 preview, works smooth !
                  Thanks !

Comment

Updated GFX drivers

Updated GFX drivers valid for all Intel Z3700 series sticks are here, works for Windows 10 latest preview also.

Comment

OK I made my own driver pack from the Pipo driver pack and ripped drivers (missing from the Pipo pack) that I ripped from the stock Win 8.1 install from the X7 itself.

These work on Windows 8.0, 8.1 Pro, 8.1 + Bing, 10 Preview! I have tested them on each of these versions.

This has NO other drivers that are not needed unlike the Pipo X7 Driver download! Their driver setup is not just for the X7 but also their tablets. This one is clean and made only for the X7!

So our download server is down so I am putting this on my Google Drive. I hope all you guys don't cause too much downloads!

Here is the download for my Driver pack:

Second. This is a manual install driver pack. There is no .BAT file as I have not had time to do that.
                      So to make this easy for people that have not done this before I made a video showing how. This shows me installing all the drivers after a fresh Win 10 Preview install. This would be exactly the same for a fresh install of 8.1.

SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY VIDEO QUALITY! I did this quick and used my Go Pro camera pointed at the screen. I promise next time I will use better technology

Here is a link to the video:

Now if you don't want to watch this video here are the short text instructions:

1) Download this and unzip it to a folder somewhere you can find it on your Pipo X7.
                      2) Setup your windows to show hidden files and file extensions. If you don't do this, it will be harder!
                      3) Optional but I recommend you open your device manager in control panel so you can see what is going on.
                      4) Go into each folder in the list and find the .INF file. Right click on it and select install. Do this for ALL driver folder EXCEPT Graphics!!!! I will explain graphics drivers at the end.
                      Some drivers after install may tell you to reboot. Do it.
                      5) For the audio drivers there are TWO .INF files. Install both of those!
                      6) Now even though you installed audio drivers do not expect audio through HDMI to work. YOu need the graphics driver now. Do this LAST after doing all the other drivers.
                      7) Open device manager and click on the > next to display adapters.
                      8) It should display something like MS display adapter or some generic adapter. Right click on that and select update driver.
                      9) Select browse my computer for the driver and on the next screen select browse button.
                      10) Navigate to where you saved the driver folders. Click on the graphics folder BUT DO NOT GO ANY DEEPER into the folders. Click OK.
                      The Graphics driver will then install. BUT ALSO WATCH at the bottom on your tack bar. This will also install the Intel graphics programs needed! Do not reboot until those have finished.

That's it.... Drivers are all installed and device manager should show no devices without drivers or a yellow mark next to them.

Bob
                      you can get cheap avermedia pci card hd for around USD$60.00 to do these vids thanks for your work
                      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

My mad scientist room!
                        I call it my "Underground Bunker"..... Earthquakes which we have all the time have not got me yet!

All that crap behind me is empty boxes of "gear" I have got over the years.... Wife tells me I am nuts to keep it all. YES... one day I am just going to toss all of it!

Since I started freaktab all the boxes sent to me or I have bought, the empties are in that pile!

Maybe it is time to clean up the pile!

Bob

tell the mrs if it wasn't for you see would be using a sledge hammer on 99% of these unfinished units lol
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by jpearn View Post
                          Updated GFX drivers valid for all Intel Z3700 series sticks are here, works for Windows 10 latest preview also.
                          Nice thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                            you can get cheap avermedia pci card hd for around USD$60.00 to do these vids thanks for your work
                            or can use a varitey of programs that capture screeb and record

Comment

Hello Bob,

Thanks for the driver pack.

Received my Pipo today. And I was wondering, do I need this pack to install on a new device?

Comment

Working...
                              X