No announcement yet.

Finless Driver Pack (cleaned up) - Install video showing you how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove that driver right click uninstall and try the above again should sort it out.
    Some windows is just silly and thinks its in control.
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks...I uninstalled the 2 offending device drivers and when I restarted they didn't show up in device manager at all. I did not install any new drivers but hopefully simply uninstalling will take care of the problem.

Comment

Yes it happens when doing driver updates in Windows, it thinks it's in charge,
        Also with some drivers they have to be installed in certain order or Windows has guess what it might be.
        Good to see your under control.
        Might need a new video driver Win Update should fix all that.
        Cheers
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

The original stickied GDrive link is down and I am in a pickle with a currently-dysfunctional X8. Does anyone have the Finless driver pack still available? I am happy to find a way to permahost it as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by noizemaker View Post
            The original stickied GDrive link is down and I am in a pickle with a currently-dysfunctional X8. Does anyone have the Finless driver pack still available? I am happy to find a way to permahost it as needed.
            here you go i ve upload them for you its from pipo x7

Comment

Thank you aeolous!!! I went ahead and added it back to GDrive as well. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0...GdncDFGSDdVc3c

Comment

All links are dead. Any other links to this?

Thanks.

EDIT. NM, I was wrong the google drive link are still alive.

Comment

My first post in freaktab.. bought the x7 back in 2016.. today want to try out something silly.. installed on Windows 10 from USB.. and then all the audio, even intel HD not detected.. even the SD card is missing.. I tried using official Pipo X7 8.1 drivers but no luck.. any suggestions guys?? thank you

Comment

Two options:
                    1) Download the Finless driver pack and install that (from USB, not SD!).

OR

2) re-install the full OEM install (I think it is on the Geekbuying site), then extract all the drivers to a USB and then re-run your clean win10 install (I wouldn't recommend using the OEM install long-term).

There are guides on this site for finless, how to extract the drivers and the clean win10 install.

Comment

Working...
                    X