No announcement yet.

Problems with my wired network connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When the Pipo is busy. It doesn't cut of the Ethernet port.
    I tried with a stress test program. Where you could stress. RAM, Hdd, CPU and GPU.
    Run them separately at 100% and plugged out the Hdmi. The Lan leds were still on.... When idle it goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
      When the Pipo is busy. It doesn't cut of the Ethernet port.
      I tried with a stress test program. Where you could stress. RAM, Hdd, CPU and GPU.
      Run them separately at 100% and plugged out the Hdmi. The Lan leds were still on.... When idle it goes off.
      You can try to run Dontsleep, that should keep it wake
      Tom's Guide upgrades your life by helping you decide what tech to buy, showing you how to get the most out of it and solving problems as they arise. Tom's Guide is here to help you....

Comment

Confirmed, this will keep your x7 wake permanently.

Comment

I have the same problem, I've installed don't sleep but wired connection still disconnects.

Any idea to solve?

Comment

I am curious also... No solution yet?

Comment

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
              I am curious also... No solution yet?
              Mine works fine when no HDMI is connected.

All I did was go to

Control Panel\System and Security\Power Options\Edit Plan Settings
              and set "Put the computer to sleep" to Never.

You can try this and let us know how it works for you. I also installed teamviewer and the pipo has been online for 2 days now..

Comment

Originally posted by vprasinos View Post

All I did was go to

You can try this and let us know how it works for you. I also installed teamviewer and the pipo has been online for 2 days now..
                I think I've done that before but I'll check again when I arrive home.

Comment

Originally posted by azogh View Post
                  I think I've done that before but I'll check again when I arrive home.
                  As I though, it was set to "never sleep", but it doesn't work, if HDMI is switched off the RJ45 connection is disabled too.

If I use the WiFi connection, PIPO works fine (although network speed is much worst of course...)

Comment

Same here never sleep don't work. Also installing teamviewer is no solution.

Comment

Maybe also because v1_2 vers. v1_3 pcb ?
                      RK3288 Devices
                      - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                      - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                      UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                        Are there different versions then? And what are the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                          I do not think so, the problem was reported late January, where the affected devices were probably still V1_2. The strange thing is that only some devices are reported to be affected under Windows, while it is confirmed that under Ubuntu the problem does not even exist.

Comment

Mine still works when I turn off the tv. I just selected never go to sleep (for the computer).

Comment

Originally posted by vprasinos View Post

All I did was go to

which board version you have 1.2 or 1.3 ?

Comment

Mine is v1.3 and no network problems when HDMI is not connected.

Maybe the problem is with 1.2?

Comment

Working...
                                X