Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! I've lost the driver for USB Controller. VEN_8086&DEV_0F37.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! I've lost the driver for USB Controller. VEN_8086&DEV_0F37.

Some how my Pipo lost the driver for the "Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller". I've downloaded Finless's driver pack but when I try to update the driver and point it there, it can't find anything. The Hardware ID for it is "VEN_8086&DEV_0F37&SUBSYS_0F378086&REV_0F". Can anyone tell me which driver to install for that device? THANKS!

Does this link help?

R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      I already found that page with Google searches. The system doesn't want to accept those as drivers; the ones in Fin's pack. I tried to force them to install and they will that way but I suspect something is still off because USB devices plugged into the device still don't work.

Comment

this may be the issue with it not allowing you to change the driver .

Originally posted by vgpclife View Post
        I already found that page with Google searches. The system doesn't want to accept those as drivers; the ones in Fin's pack. I tried to force them to install and they will that way but I suspect something is still off because USB devices plugged into the device still don't work.
        Not sure from your description but this could be your issue. I have this problem all the time with my laptop trying to install android adb drivers for different devices.. EACH TIME i have to do this.. IT Makes me soo mad..

Good Luck and sorry if you have tried this already or not related to your issue

Comment

I think its solved

I think part of the problem was a bit of my own stupidity. Before I posted here, I already tried to force install the driver like what the first response guy mentioned. However, after installing it, I tested a brand new, never used USB flash drive. Silly me for thinking a brand new flash drive was good. Turns out that flash drive was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X