Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote desktop to the Pipo

Hello,
    I used this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHFmykrawbU to enable remote desktop to the pipo in the included windows 8.1 with bing. Remote desktop works fine.

The problem I have is with disconnecting and automatically logging without having to type my password. On my other htpc running windows 7 x64 I can do it with the command tscon.exe. On my gaming pc with windows 8 pro x64 there is also tscon.exe. In windows with bing there is no tscon.exe file.

I tried copying my 8.1 pro x64 tscon.exe to the pipo but it gives me a version error. Can anyone send me a tscon.exe file from a windows 8.1 x86 installation to try?

i alrwady have the same problem , after many windows updates the connection toPipo using RDP was not possible
    i used the latest RDPwrap from below Link
    i used V 1.5 and working

RDP Wrapper Library. Contribute to stascorp/rdpwrap development by creating an account on GitHub.

Comment

Originally posted by scropion86 View Post
      i alrwady have the same problem , after many windows updates the connection toPipo using RDP was not possible
      i used the latest RDPwrap from below Link
      i used V 1.5 and working

https://github.com/binarymaster/rdpwrap/releases/
      Doew this wrapper include the tscon.exe utility?

Comment

Originally posted by kgian76 View Post
        Doew this wrapper include the tscon.exe utility?
        i am not sure but i can confirm it's working on Pipo
        you can download it and test it
        as it has an installer file maybe tscon.exe will be overwrite the existing file in your system
        the repo also has the source code if you like to check the Full details
        but it's written in Delphi

Comment

Just open a command prompt and type "tscon" and press enter. And tell me if it gives any output.

Comment

i will check it when i go back home

Comment

Working...
            X