Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New PipoX7 not working

Hello,
    I have received my unit 4 days ago. I connected power supply and it flashed red light for 1 sec and nothing. I do not know what to do because I dont have any answer from Geekbuiyng solving my problem.

When you first plug power in light flash on then off if power pack on.
    Press and hold button a couple of seconds light should come on and stay on if booting.
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I have tryied already pressing buton after red light is off for long time and many times. It does not work. The sadest think is that Geekbuying is not responding for my emails.
      Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rodaman View Post
        I have tryied already pressing buton after red light is off for long time and many times. It does not work. The sadest think is that Geekbuying is not responding for my emails.
        Thanks.
        Hi,Holding the power button for 2 or 3 seconds should power the unit up but if not you should leave a message Here, Cammy will get back to you http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...blem-post-here
        Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Exactly what I was going to say.
          Cheers
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I recieved completly new unit from supllyier. THE NEW ONES WAS GOOD.Now i have different problem,i cannot connect to my shared folders on pipo from minix android. from my laptop widows 7 no problem at all. i am very keen on to instal WINDOWS 7 ON PIPO.Any problems I CAN GET?

Comment

Working...
            X