Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[NEW 64GB pipo x7s] 2GB Ram 64GB Rom Dual Boot Intel Mini PC Windows 8.1 & Android 4.4 Intel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[NEW 64GB pipo x7s] 2GB Ram 64GB Rom Dual Boot Intel Mini PC Windows 8.1 & Android 4.4 Intel

I was wondering how long it would be before the 64GB pipo was to hit the market & here it is at Geekbuying.com

Highlights
    • Windows 8.1 Android 4.4 dual OS
    • CPU:Intel 3736F quad core up to 1.83GHz
    • GPU:Intel HD Graphics
    • 2GB DDR3L RAM + 64GB ROM
    • Built-in speaker and Mic
    • Support Bluetooth 4.0
    • 802.11 b/g/n Wifi
    • 10/100M LAN
    • 1080P resolution

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/PIPO-...ck-345782.html
    Last edited by blinkone; 05-20-2015, 23:36.
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Yes, good upgrade. The 32 gig is not enough for dualboot. Lets hope they offer 16 android / 48 windows partitions or something like that.

Comment

Yes the 64GB device is a welcome upgrade Its the perfect size for a dual boot mini pc im always worried about running out of space with the 32GB,,I hope it comes with both operating systems complete & fully working out the box ie playstore installed, activated windows ect ect
      Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Has anyone on here who lives in the U.S like I do, purchased this version of the Pipo mini pc from geekbuying and actually RECEIVED the product. Please post your answers to help me and others with this...

Comment

the main problem you will have is its a pipo..... worst service in china !!!

Comment

Thanks, uoon further research I discovered that not only is the Pipo X7s susceptible to being accidently bricked if you mess around in the bios, also the processor is weaker than lets say the HP Stream Mini pc due to the Pipo functioning on an intel bay trail processor while the latter runs on a Haswell processor. Oh well so much for the pipo.

Comment

Received mine a couple of days ago all working fine since setup but no Office 365 with the Pipo X7s from Geekbuying now. There is a label on the outer packaging "Without Office 365"

Comment

I got one 4 days ago same no office on label but it does have a 5mm blue cooling pad on the bottom of the mother board also from geekbuying

Comment

Yes... I got mine a few weeks ago from Geekbuying and it does have a cooling pad and runs relatively cool. Office is not included. A nice box, just the same.
                  Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

changes X frame is gone they now use a full sized drop in mount doubling the thickness of the top of the box , and it has a 5mm thermo pad idle temp 37 C 90f
                    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                    X