CPU heat Pipo x7s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPU heat Pipo x7s

The cpu of my PipoX7s reaches temperatures of 89 degrees celsius when using youtube or kodi. According to Pipo this is normal.......??? I don't think so.... Or am i wrong. Is my Pipo x7s broken?

No, it's not broken, and yes, pipo is right, this is normal at the x7(s) but it's not OK, so that's why the people do this http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...atsink-modding
    A good 5mm pad under the pcb with contact to the metal case helps a lot...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

I modded my pipo with heatsinks and a thermal pad but still the temp is about 80 degrees when using kodi. I guess i have to install a fan inside....😥😥

Comment

Originally posted by wimpert View Post
        I modded my pipo with heatsinks and a thermal pad but still the temp is about 80 degrees when using kodi. I guess i have to install a fan inside....😥😥
        You must have poor thermal contact

Comment

My pipo X7S 64 Gb arrived today still waiting on my heatsinks and thermal pad from **** but standing the box on end makes a huge difference in the temp dont block the bottom vents

TZ00 temp my average in netflix is 46 C min 44C max 56

Cpu temp average is 52C min 44C max 72 C

before i was the high 80s sitting flat
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

4k video running in Kodi 15 RC1 no heat sinks 1080 p
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

wwmoggy, how did you remove the android partition from the X7s? Do you have a tutorial or so?

Thanks!

Comment

one of the posts here tells how
                I used EaseUS Partition Master 10.5 in windows to remove the partitions and then enlarge the windows partition .. Busy here dont have time to look for it right now

Comment

Working...
                X