No announcement yet.

X7 windows 10 reservation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know if I install Win 10 preview on my Pipo x7 now it will be automatically activate when Win 10 will be released?
    Or I will have to go back to Win 8.1 version and then upgrade to Win 10?

Comment

Well yes you should be fine, but like all things expect the unexpected
      You will be fine.
      Cheers

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thanks, maybe I'll wait til 29 then it's not to long

Comment

Just noticed the win10 reservation icon now appears on my taskbar, happy days!

Comment

Originally posted by trebor
            Well yes you should be fine, but like all things expect the unexpected
            You will be fine.
            Cheers
            HI Trebor

I know that you have Draco box too.

Would you recommend Pipo tv box? Thanks

Sent from my K013 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by frhdt007 View Post

HI Trebor

I know that you have Draco box too.

Would you recommend Pipo tv box? Thanks

Yer there a fun Box plenty out there to compare, all pretty much the same.
              ​Cheers
              treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Yer there a fun Box plenty out there to compare, all pretty much the same.
                ​Cheers
                If you had only ONE choice: draco or pipo, what would be your choice ?
                Please give me a clear answer.

Comment

Draco has not been good to us so far and as it is completely different in comparison and I feel it's subject to the individual.
                  PiPO AINOL, RKM, MINIX VOYO all dual boot PC's are much the same all run Windows and Android.
                  I find my self using the Windows side of the dual boot box more than Android.
                  My main Android box is Amazon Fire TV, does all as at it should without too much problem especially with video streaming content.
                  The guys in the Allwinner thread using Draco they have been tweaking it trying to make it better even though it looks like the
                  AW80 has more deeper Internal issues.
                  Cheers
                  Last edited by trebor; 07-23-2015, 10:25. Reason: Speltin and granmar :-)
                  treboR
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Draco has not been good to us so far and as it is completely different in comparison and I feel it's subject to the individual.
                    PiPO AINOL, RKM, MINIX VOYO all dual boot PC's are much the same all run Windows and Android.
                    I find my self using the Windows side of the dual boot box more than Android.
                    My main Android box is Amazon Fire TV, does at at should with out to much problem especially with video streaming content.
                    The guys in the Allwinner thread using Draco they have been tweaking it trying to make it better even though it looks like the
                    AW80 has more deeper Internal issues.
                    Cheers
                    Thanks

Comment

just did the upgrade to windows 10 took about 8 attempts to get it on my X7S i had removed the android folders and the menu option off .. to get to install as a last resort I restored the windows 8 backup I made when I first received the box booted up and asked me first thing I wanted to upgrade to windows 10 YES took about 4 hours to do it . the Old windows folder the is left is 11 GB wow so gonna remove it .

Comment

disk cleanup removed 16 Gb . now I will make a fresh backup then start exploring windows 10 . and do my installs firefox and Kodi .. my heat sinks and thermo pads arrived today so installed them before upgrading to windows 10

Comment

Hmmm.. Windows 10 keeps the prior Windows version for 30 days. I just finished upgrading a Win7 system and recouped 20gb on cleanup. I do not like losing Android to get to Win10 on my PIPO boxes. Sounds like the upgrade cannot handle the dual boot. Maybe killing the boot menu, temporarily, and forcing a default Windows boot will allow Win10 to upgrade. I guess we will find out..
                          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Working...
                          X