Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[X7S] No more dual boot selection, boot on SDCard and other issues!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[X7S] No more dual boot selection, boot on SDCard and other issues!!

Hi Guys,

I've recently received a Pipo X7S from geekbuy*** and I'm experiencing several issues that bother me a lot . I read lot of topics from this forum but I don't understand everything... So here is the list of the different issues I have :
    - I have disabled the dual screen boot selection (windows/android) ... And I have no idea how can I go back to default settings and have again this screen displayed during boot up
    - If I have a SD Card plugged-in the SD port during boot, the PIPO does not want to boot up (black screen)...
    - And right now, my PIPO always boot on the BIOS in the "recovery" tab settings ! To start on windows, I have to "save changes & exit" to allow PIPO to start again in a windows mode

And to answer further questions, I didn't mod / change anything the file system since I have received the PIPO. The only things I have done are:
    - Disable the dual boot screen (thanks to the icon in the upper left of that screen)
    - Apply of Windows updates

So how can I fix all of that (firmware restore?) ? And it doesn't matter if I lose the Android partition, I don't want to use it and I would prefer to have it removed!

Thank you

Note: Sorry for my english

Hi there First off WELCOME TO FREAKTAB ;-) take a look over here this might help you http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...moving-android
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
      Hi there First off WELCOME TO FREAKTAB ;-) take a look over here this might help you http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...moving-android
      Thanks. But only one problem is fixed thanks to that post . My dual screen UI is back (use of the reset buton)!

But when starting up, my pipo still comes on the BIOS page on the recovery tab with mentioned something about EFI not found..

Comment

Did u change any more thing?

Comment

Originally posted by rfwagner View Post
          Did u change any more thing?
          No... I have just applied the Windows updates... The only thing i did was installing Google chrome....

Comment

I have just installed Google Chrome on mine and now the X7s will not reboot from power down. I have tried the reset but still no boot.

I do not get the blue light and if I press power button the Red light comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffben View Post
              I have just installed Google Chrome on mine and now the X7s will not reboot from power down. I have tried the reset but still no boot.

I do not get the blue light and if I press power button the Red light comes on.
              Huh? Blue light? I. Don't get any blue light only red and it works just fine.

Comment

Working...
              X