Disappearance Bootmenu / Verschwundenes Bootmenü

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappearance Bootmenu / Verschwundenes Bootmenü

Hallo, hier ein Tip wie Ihr wieder zu eurem Auswahl Menü kommt. Startet unter Windows das Programm WinToAnd und stellt das Bootmenu auf Enable. Nach dem Neustart ist euer Bootmenu wieder da. Sorry, habe Google zum übersetzen benutzt da ich kein englich spreche.
    Hello , here 's a tip as you come back to your menu . Starts under Windows the program WinToAnd and provides the boot menu to Enable. After restarting your boot menu is back . Sorry,I used Google to translate because I do not speak Englich.
    Attached Files

Danke! This worked but now my X7S only boots to Android. The boot menu is gone. I can't switch to Wndows now. Any idea how to reeable the boot menu?

Comment

I too have lost the boot menu on mine and now will only boot into Android after running the Win app. I tried to doing a hardware reset (above and to the left of TF slot) but this had no effect. I guess what we need is an Android to Windows app to reverse this. Not having the boot selection dialog is a huge issue.
      Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Hmmm.. You can switch to Windows from Android by pulling down the menu in top right corner and select Switch OS. This does not reactivate the boot menu but does allow one to go back and forth between the 2. Any help with reactivating the dual boot screen would be appreciated.

Comment

Thanks. I was unaware of that option. It at least solved part of the problem.

Comment

Some thing strange happened. I switched from Windows to Android again, Shut down Android rebooted and the boot menu is back! Could be it is because I changed a setting in the WintoAnd application. I enabled "Allways show UI". No sure though.

Comment

Dude... That fixed it for me too... Glad that we were able to help each other.. Good work.. cj

Comment

Working...
              X