No announcement yet.

Newbie needs help with PiPO X8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only get 1080 when in Second screen only mode.
    When I use Duplicate/Clone my TV zooms picture to nearly fill screen, small black boarder top and bottom wider on the side of my TV.

Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

display is the same as x7 driver (see sticky). I had to slip stream the drivers using ntlite for display to work.
      This was the touch driver I used from hp site

Thanks you for the reply and info..but still dont have success..my display myon pipo x8 is still black..i gues i done wrong with the BIOS. I cant find BIOS FILE for Pipo x8. If you have BIOS file for PIPO x8 to share would appreciate it much.

Comment

sorry don't have bios file, also does your x8 show boot screen at all?

Comment

Hello, i had this problem:
          I avast antivirus was uninstalled wrong, so i used the avastclear.exe to uninstall correctly the antivirus.
          I booted twice in safemode with avastclear, and when it rebooted, some drivers were not working well:
          Audio
          Ethernet
          Wireless
          Touch
          Screen (I cant change the resolution, but i still can see the screen)
          I dont know what another hardware stopped workin, mouse and keyboard still working.
          I also tried to make recovery, but the recovery environment was lost.
          Please help, i don't want to lose my license.

Comment

i am having difficulty in getting windows 8.1 product key.I was facing issue on pipo x8 while using windows.I installed linux on that pipo and it is continuously get hangs.So,will just need the windows 8.1 product key and bootable to reinstall windows again. The box does not have the windows key,can you please help & how to install windows 8.1 over linux? please guide.

Comment

Working...
            X