Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to shutdown/restart X7s while in Android mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any way to shutdown/restart X7s while in Android mode?

I have been trying to figure out how to shut down/reboot the X7s while in Android mode. I know I can physically press the power button and the power menu comes up. However I am trying to find a way to do it within the OS. I saw some power button apps in the PlayStore but they needed root to be able to work.

Is there a place in settings menu to shut the X7s or a method to do it with an app?

Reason I need this is because I have figured out that my Ethernet connection never works when switching from Windows to Android and a reboot seems to fix it. If I can do it from a reboot that would be great.

Thanks.

the power button push hold for 2 or 3 seconds to get menu

Comment

Originally posted by wwmoggy View Post
      the power button push hold for 2 or 3 seconds to get menu

Thanks I know about physically pressing the button on the front of the Pipo. I am trying to find a way to do it with my wireless keyboard or remote.

Comment

If we can get Android rooted, Quickboot may be able to do this via a widget. It works on rooted devices only.
        Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Making no headway with being able to root the device. You can 'shut down' from Android by pulling down the right top menu and select OS Switch. This reboots the box into Windows and you can shut down from the sign on dialog. A little involved but keeps you seated...
          Nvidia Shield (2017 & 2019), A95x Max, WD EX2 NAS

Comment

Working...
          X