Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, I need Pipo X8 drivers

Hello !

First, sorry for my poor english level...

I'm glad to join your community

I have Pipo X7 (I use it like media center with my TV) and a Pipo X8

I failed to delete android partition on my X8, so I did a complete installation of Windows 8.1 Bing OEM (I have the original iso)

I used X7 drivers beacause it's the same, It's ok, but I have a problem with touchscreen.

The touchscreen doesn't works...

Like hashitoxicosis said here http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...p-with-pipo-x8

I used the hp drivers, but it don't works, I can use partially the screen, but it's very imprecise and it works only in the sides of the screen.

I tried a windows calibatrion, but after it's worse !!!!

Somebody can extract and give me the original touchscreen drivers from his installation please or help me to find a resolution?

Regards Henri

if you have the windows 8.1 image to roll it back, why not try a windows 10 upgrade?*

*edit: just a thought: I'm not sure if you upgrade your license in UEFI to be able to activate win10, would you still be able to re-install (and activate win8.1 with Bing)... I really, really hope I never have to even consider that, but I'm sure there's some win8.1 fans out there that might even prefer it to win10 (as unlikely as that is).
    Last edited by bahnstormer; 08-05-2015, 11:20.

Comment

Working...
    X