Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Pipo X7S] Partition table deleted => Windows no more available and Recovery does not work...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Pipo X7S] Partition table deleted => Windows no more available and Recovery does not work...

Dear all,

I made a mistake with my Pipo X7S ... I would like to remove the android partion from my Pipo X7 and perform a clean install of W8.1. I made a recovery image of my disk, request the product keys of my windows and then I have started to delete all partitions one after the other... I just kept the one with windows installed on it. After reboot, pipo boots on the BIOS page and forcing the boot on the Windows manager leads to a Recovery error (error code 0xc0000225). Windows access is no more possible. For information, if I go in the BIOS recovery tab, a "ROM Image upadte denied / EFI_NOT_FOUND! ROM image is not loaded" is writen
    Thus I tried to use the recovery image I previously saved on my USB device and boot on UEFI (USB), the first steps work fine and I can acces the troobleshoot page and request a system image recovery , but no image can be founded on my device!!

Please help me and tell me what can I do to reinstall properly windows (system?) and be able to use my pipo again...

Thank you

see this http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...6083-20150502/
    is the firmware for pipo x7s download it install it and then if you want to remove the android os do a clean install and dont keep any recovery is useless just ocuppies space.

Comment

Thank you @aeolous. But I'm not sure to understand the whole operation I must do using your link... Do I only need to download the three parts in your link to fully restore my pipo or do I need any other files..? Because they speak about including Android and Win OS files ("[...] download the three RAR files in a floder, include Windows OS and Android OS")?
      Once I would have recovered my complete pipo system (fingers crossed...), as you said I would like to remove the Android partition, but is there any easy procedure explaining how to do it? Because it is why of this attempt that I'm here today... I have tried to remove all un-necessary partitions of my pipo (android, recovery...) and it goes very bad.

Note: I hope my english is understandable...

Comment

your english is just fine, english is not my native language also greek is.
        now the procedure i 've told you to download the firmware from geekbuying and when you installed it you should have a brand new pipo x7s from the begining with win8.1&android os and then if you want to get rid of the android you can do again a clean install with win 8.1 or win 10 you will need a usb stick and rufus program after you make the usb stick with win 10 for example you will reboot and press the f7 key you will prompt with some questions when you get to the point to what to erase from drive you will erase everything and you will have about 29.1gb start the procedure to install win 10 and you are done after that you will have to manually install all the drivers for pipo x7s http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...howing-you-how
        P.S. I am telling you to do all that because is the safiest way that i know off and 99% everything is going to be allright because you have made an error with the recovery you make
        hope that everything will turn out right for you and don't worry i am just a pm away

Comment

Thank you. But I have a big issue to start the recovery procedure... The procedure requests to firstly start in Windows mode and update the BIOS by launching the .bat file. But the thing is, I have no windows access...! I only have acces to the BIOS screen
          As a consequence my BIOS is not updated and it cannot find the Android files on my USB root directory! When I try to boot the android files when launching the UEFI sequence, the following shell message is displayed "image type x64 is not supported by this ia32 shell".

Is there any exit to my problem??

Comment

Originally posted by aeolous View Post
            your english is just fine, english is not my native language also greek is.
            now the procedure i 've told you to download the firmware from geekbuying and when you installed it you should have a brand new pipo x7s from the begining with win8.1&android os and then if you want to get rid of the android you can do again a clean install with win 8.1 or win 10 you will need a usb stick and rufus program after you make the usb stick with win 10 for example you will reboot and press the f7 key you will prompt with some questions when you get to the point to what to erase from drive you will erase everything and you will have about 29.1gb start the procedure to install win 10 and you are done after that you will have to manually install all the drivers for pipo x7s http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...howing-you-how
            P.S. I am telling you to do all that because is the safiest way that i know off and 99% everything is going to be allright because you have made an error with the recovery you make
            hope that everything will turn out right for you and don't worry i am just a pm away
            hi aeolous lost my android on start up screen of x7s just boots to windows please help

Comment

Originally posted by appleby6 View Post

hi aeolous lost my android on start up screen of x7s just boots to windows please help
              see if this helps you if you can see the option in the photo
              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...681#post522681
              you will do the opposite

Comment

When you run WintoAnd in windows enable UI feature and that should return option on boot if that is your problem
                Cheers
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Working...
                X