touch screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touch screen

i have pipo x7s if i buy a monitor ,can i make it a 21 inch touch screen monitor if i buy one. if yes what kind of monitor does it support.?
    what touch screen drivers would i need and from where?
    i want use it as a touch screen desktop.

chances are the drivers are built to win 8.1 and windows 10 so should have no problem working .. you could take your x7s with you in a store ask to hook up

Comment

So it is possible ? What kind of monitor will work with x7s with touch screen ability? Do i need any specific usb cable? Or just running hdmi cable would b fine.? And last question is the android system would also b touch enabled ?

Comment

having never had a touch screan myself I just looked it in google http://www.howtogeek.com/175859/what...ndows-8.1-pcs/

Comment

Comment

can anyone else confirm if this can be done with x7s.
            to enable touch screen functionality how/what kind of usb cable will be connected to the monitor? would i need to connect the hdmi cable as well?

Comment

you would need both hdmi and usb . usb is for the touchscreen

Comment

Many touchscreens will work under Windows, in fact if you want to be sure just look for drivers on the manufacturer's website.
                There's less touchscreen that are Android compatible (got driver for it).
                Look for a touchscreen that got both drivers, and ask for some confirmation by the manufacturer, seller and users.
                Video will always work but touch capabilities will need a driver, simple as that

And yes, you'll need video cable (HDMI/DVI/VGA) plus an USB for the touch capabilities.

Comment

Working...
                X