Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dummy66 View Post
    Hi toy023,
    yes I can get into the Bios. Yes I try to unplugged the pipo for a hole week.. No lightning strikes. In Bios I did not change anything.....
    This error is usually a hardware problem. Did you try to restore defaults in bios? Next step would be to snip the connection to the battery inside the unit. It wont save bios settings through reboots without this battery connected. If this works you would have to resolder the connection to the battery.

Comment

Hi @ll,

the problem is solved. AgentData helped me with flashing bios with spi programmer .

Thanks a lot for all post in this comunity.

PS AD:
      Hatte versucht dich noch zwischen den Tagen anzurufen, leider ohne Erfolg. Ich hole das aber die Tage nach. Ich möchte noch einmal pers. mich für deine Mühen bedanken. Netten Wochenstart und Grüße

Comment

dummy66 and AgentData: I have the same problem as dummy66 had. What do i need to repair it? Byu some spi programmer, which, and whats next? Thx a lot for your answer. I have x7 for half a year broken and now i finally know that is the way to repair it

Comment

Working...
        X