Pipo x7s no hdmi output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pipo x7s no hdmi output

Is there something I could do after bad bios upgrade? I did this(http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...=1448988436401) but something went wrong cause now I have no hdmi output at all.
    After a long time of searching the Internet up and down - flashing and reflashing - and almost killing my SPI programmer IĆ¢€‹ finally found a solution to

Just to say that i have dead box now too, bacause of that bios. I have read your post too late now no picture. If i figure something out i will post it here. Do not flash this bios to Pipo X7s, or you will end up like two of us.

Comment

Makes me angry this bios thing, has he even ever tested it before publish? Here you are all x7s users but of course your own risk...

Comment

My player is live again.I have managed to find local PC service that has bios programmer. Everything was fixed in few hours and costed me 15 Euros. Now i am a lot smarter regarding touching bios on this device

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
          My player is live again.I have managed to find local PC service that has bios programmer. Everything was fixed in few hours and costed me 15 Euros. Now i am a lot smarter regarding touching bios on this device
          And thats the only option? Hope someone knows another one...

Comment

Based on my few day trying i think there is no other option, either you buy programmer on **** and do it yourself or take it to the service.

Comment

Originally posted by gsavicic View Post
              Based on my few day trying i think there is no other option, either you buy programmer on **** and do it yourself or take it to the service.
              Which bios data they use to recover your unit?

Comment

Believe me, i do not know. Man working there is not talking to much and i did not ask. Probably they now what to enter based on the bios chip. I have prepared bios rom for pipo x7 i think it is uploaded on big thread regarding bricking this device, but they did not asked for anything.

Comment

Working...
                X