Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RKM 36- cant find root dir... PLEASE HELP RESTORE MY BOX

Hi.
    I have a problem with my box.After last restart system wont boot and stuck on the logo RTM all the time.I did full reset (60 sec) and after created bootable usb stick win8.1 bing OEM Edition using Rufus and just boot from bios ( f7) im getting prompt- ` cant find root dir`,so i cant install Windows.
    Anybody knows hoe to fix it?
    Thank you in advance

Nobody knows how to restore RKM36?
    BTW. Ive tried to restore dualOS using method from one of the topic on this forum and was tottaly not possible to instal android from usb stick.Nothing happend in ueffi bios.So i cant instal any system on the box now.

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thx Scooter2014, i know this topic and i was follow it:

Android
        Prepare/Create a USB disk Format FAT 32 8 GB or larger and copy Android install files.
        Plug in USB disk with Android on it
        As system boots tap continually F7 key
        Small Boot Screen.
        Use arrow key to select BOOT and select UEFI:BUILT-IN EFI SHELL, press ENTER

Unit will drop to shell and boot from USB commands will appear to run auto

Should see Shell > efilinux-eng.efi -f droidboot_b.img appear then away it goes.

but

1. no auto run
        2. nothing happens in UEFII SHELL. there is no <efilinux-eng.efi -f droidboot_b.img> command in shell
        so i cant install android

The same with Windows after created bootable usb stick.Box restarting and i see LOGO only over and over again.

I dont think that my box has been bricked but how to restore.

Comment

Working...
        X