Voyo mini pc problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Trebor,

My device sounds having an hardware issue. Even using the VGA adapter I never saw anything on the monitor.
    So definitely the hdmi port is gone

I'll send back to the dealer to change my unit with a working one.
    Anyway the customer support is great, they support me and propose the exchange without problems

hope to be more lucky with new unit

Cheers

Comment

Not good but happens I guess. Good to see a positive warranty story.
      Cheers
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hi, i am also having a problem with my voyo mini pc which i bought last week. I just opened it tonight and connected to tv. But it seems mouse and keyboard are not working.

Comment

Originally posted by Will7 View Post
          Hi, i am also having a problem with my voyo mini pc which i bought last week. I just opened it tonight and connected to tv. But it seems mouse and keyboard are not working.
          Hi Will7,
          did You make it work? After only 4 days of operating, my unit stopped working. Actually, the usb ports stopped working after a beep (the sound in windows you get when you connect something to a usb port). It doesn't see anything connected, not even a usb connected mouse or keyboard. I tried to get into BIOS, but I can't.

Comment

I have a problem with this pc. Now, when I push the button I see a blue power light but there is not a video signal. This I think after a one windows 10 update....How can I solve? I can't enter in bios in every mode...

Comment

I had the same problem. I got in and messed with the video settings and it stopped putting out video altogether. So, here is how I fixed it. I watched a video of a guy who was going through the bios and I decided to try to reset the bios blindly. I have a Voyo V2, but I have no idea if it will work for other models.
              Turn the Voyo on and immediately start tapping the escape key. To be safe, I did it for about 15 seconds. That will put you in the selection screen. Here is the sequence...
              Down - Right - Right - Enter (This puts you in the main bios, on 'main')
              Right - Right - Right - Right - Right (this puts you on 'exit')
              Down - Down - Down - Enter - Enter (this selects 'load optimal defaults' and returns you to the top selection of 'exit saving changes')
              Enter - Enter (this selects and confirms save and exit. You should have a normal, working Voyo again.
              As an aside, this is a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE design. If you make a mistake in the bios, you basically brick the stupid thing. Luckily, I had just finished installing Ubuntu, so I knew it was still working, because I could still ssh to it.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X