No announcement yet.

Voyo V2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have managed to restore factory default settings but you have to open your voyo. This means that it's more than possible that you will brake the blass cover but at least you will be able to use the pc. Try to open it by pushing with a small flat screwdriver at the point that it says "mini pc"there is one bracket there and one at the opposite side of the phrase mini pc. Now, to the solution:
    Follow these steps:
    1)Shut down the tablet.

2) Open the back cover of the tablet.

3)Carefully remove the heatsink cover on the main motherboard .

4)Find the bios chip winbond 25XX on the main board.

5)Now start the tablet and after that continuous short the pin no 2 of that chip with ground pin of the board of the tablet

6)Now tablet start with default bios.

7) For images please see the below link shared by one of our friend

The pinout is here ( indicating an other model but it's the chip that concern us and it's the same with voyo v2, aim to pin 2, from
    https://yadi.sk/a/tKMmaLO7vAZ83/57d9...2ea7555ca83140

As ground you can use the screw that is next to the bios chip, I found it helpful to grab the one end of my jumper cable under the screw so it was steady grounded and with the other end I was shorting the pin 2 of the bios chip. I even disabled the usb three times today and managed to recover factory defaults each time.

Cheers!

P.S. Of course, you can use any orange colored spot as ground, but i find it very easy to use the one I've mentioned.
    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and don't give up if it doesn't work at first. It works 100%.
    Attached Files

Comment

edited.

Comment

Working...
      X