help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!!

Hi, I'm new here, and I hope you can help me, it turns out that a friend has given me a voyo mini pc box, and after turning it on, no operating system is installed, it only comes out as a console called efi or something like that, then to read and read more and try everything, install a windows from a usb .. an ubuntu and even an operating system based on android I have not managed to make it work, basically it does not let me boot it from the pen, it just stays all the time in efi shell and I can not do anything .. I hope you can help me and I feel if this does not go here and I feel my English, basically I'm from Spain and I do not speak English thanks

Is it the above box or post photo of it so members can look and help point you in the right place.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Yes of course it is about this model that I put in the photos ... Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-11-02_04-01-15.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	682287Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-11-02_04-01-32.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	682288Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-11-02_04-01-26.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	682290Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2017-11-02_04-01-26.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	682289
      Attached Files

Comment

Have a look and read....

Been over two years since i had a fiddle, its still kicking around and working last time i looked
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
          Have a look and read....

Been over two years since i had a fiddle, its still kicking around and working last time i looked
          Well I have looked a thousand times that topic that you have put me, but I do not know anything, apart from that I see that everyone gives you the option to boot for usb, which I do not know why it does not leave me, I always comes out internal shell and I can not make it work, the only time I've done something with a usb has been trying to install an android ... but when you install the android is everything as if it were a command console, I do not know what else I can do, at this rate I think I'll leave it as impossible

Comment

Working...
          X